Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A New Holiday in March

I got this in a forwarded e-mail. I like the sounds of this...

Every 14th of February you get the chance to display your fondness

> for you Wife or Girlfriend by showering her with gifts, flowers, dinner,

> movies and any other baubles that women find romantic.

> Secret............................ guys feel left out. That's

> right.......... left out.

> There's no special Holiday for the ladies to show their appreciation for

> the men in their life. Men as a whole are either too proud or just too

> embarrassed to admit it, which is why a new Holiday has been created..

> March 20th is now officially "Steak & Blow Job Day."

> Simple, effective and self-explanatory... this Holiday has been created

> so you ladies can have a day to show your man just how much you love

> him. No cards, no flowers, no special nights on the town - the name of

> the Holiday explains it all... just a Steak and a B.J. That's it.

> This twin pairing of Valentine's Day and Steak & Blow Job Day will usher

> in a new age of love, as men everywhere will try THAT much harder in

> February to ensure a more memorable March! It's like a perpetual love

> machine.

> The word is already spreading, but as with any new idea, it needs a

> little push to start the ball rolling. So spread the word and help

> bring love and peace to this crazy world.:D

Originally posted by hardcorekrock

damn dan i know you said you were tired of PAYING for "it" but this is pulling out all stops:laugh: :laugh:

LOL. Sorry kid. I'm not the one posting on CP for a date for Valentine's day.

Stop spending all your money at Satin Dolls, maybe you can afford to take a girl out once in a while. :D

Originally posted by danfury

LOL. Sorry kid. I'm not the one posting on CP for a date for Valentine's day.

Stop spening all your money at Satin Dolls, maybe you can afford to take a girl out once in a while. :D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: , and its stilletto's not dolls who wants to see chicks in bathing suits:laugh: :laugh:

You boys are too funny. . .but I don’t think this holiday will pass (sorry to burst your bubble) after all I’m sure when a gal is “into you” she pleases you, and if she doesn’t made she’s NOT “into you”. Cmon guys act you age just because you boys are single and are NOT “getting any” doesn’t make it right to make a holiday for that. . .:tongue:

Originally posted by laurie619

You boys are too funny. . .but I don’t think this holiday will pass (sorry to burst your bubble) after all I’m sure when a gal is “into you” she pleases you, and if she doesn’t made she’s NOT “into you”. Cmon guys act you age just because you boys are single and are NOT “getting any” doesn’t make it right to make a holiday for that. . .:tongue:

Easy there DT

Easy there DT

I haven't been called that in awhile...:laugh: :laugh: Sorry maybe I did get a little carried away. . .but that was the most ridiculous thing I ever read in awhile. Can you really say that when you had a “g/f” she didn’t satisfy you?!?! I beg to differ. . .after all I’m sure every day,night, week, month…etc was “Steak & Blow Job Day”

I haven't been called that in awhile...:laugh: :laugh: Sorry maybe I did get a little carried away. . .but that was the most ridiculous thing I ever read in awhile. Can you really say that when you had a “g/f” she didn’t satisfy you?!?! I beg to differ. . .after all I’m sure every day,night, week, month…etc was “Steak & Blow Job Day”

are u implying that this holiday would be a daily occurence in a relationship w/you:confused: sold where do i sign:D :tongue:

are u implying that this holiday would be a daily occurence in a relationship w/you:confused: sold where do i sign:D :tongue:

Sorry. . .I’m not accepting applications at the moment but yes if I'm "into the guy" I'm with. . I know nothing turns me on more then having the guy I'm with turned on. .. but thats just me. . .I'm weird :tongue:

Sorry. . .I’m not accepting applications at the moment but yes if I'm "into the guy" I'm with. . I know nothing turns me on more then having the guy I'm with turned on. .. but thats just me. . .I'm weird :tongue:

thats very far from weird!!!! reminder to self, self must find women w/the same character trait:D :D

Originally posted by ninadd

I think this is funny but I agree with laurie - you shouldn't need a holiday to get a steak and a blowjob - if you do then you are doing something wrong

then what is valenties day for. Flowers candy and dinner ???

id much rather send those or whatever just because i was thinking about someone special than because a calander told me so.

Only one time in my entire life did i send anything to someone on valentines day and i only did it just to make sure someone has a really nice day.

that should be automatic weekly if you do the right things, if not more often. You may have to cook the steak yourself, some girls can't cook, and getting steak the way you like it can be tough. But as long as she gets the BJ right, who cares. The oral thing is big for both, if a guy or girl can't get that right and gets everything else right, it could still doom a relationship, WORK IT