Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Info on SF.....

Originally posted by plasmiksf

Well sorry to break the news to you, but it'll be years before you see something like that happen.

Didn't take too long for TUNNEL to become a banquet hall!

We could always use another banquet hall in this city. :rock:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Drunk

Didn't take too long for TUNNEL to become a banquet hall!

We could always use another banquet hall in this city. :rock:

yea but look who was running the place, Gatien

Gatien was not a very smart guy, a wealthy man indeed, but not too smart on running his club, and i would know i worked for him years ago.

yea but look who was running the place, Gatien

Gatien was not a very smart guy, a wealthy man indeed, but not too smart on running his club, and i would know i worked for him years ago.

Not too smart? It isn't too smart to basically allow your OWN security let people snort lines of K out in the open for everyone to see along with just about every drug under the sun. Security at Factory almost always looked the other way, especially if it was one of the regular crackheads they knew. Those signs by the bathrooms "Don't even THINK of doing drugs here" are SUCH a joke. Now if you think that's a smart way to run a business, you're a dope.

Not too smart? It isn't too smart to basically allow your OWN security let people snort lines of K out in the open for everyone to see along with just about every drug under the sun. Security at Factory almost always looked the other way, especially if it was one of the regular crackheads they knew. Those signs by the bathrooms "Don't even THINK of doing drugs here" are SUCH a joke. Now if you think that's a smart way to run a business, you're a dope.

That is a bunch of bull, because our security do not allow that to happen.

Even if its a regular that we have known for years, when in fact if its a person we know who is a regular that we know parties, we expect better judgment on themselves than to be stupid enough to do something like that.

so your the joke buddy. not us.

That is a bunch of bull, because our security do not allow that to happen.

Even if its a regular that we have known for years, when in fact if its a person we know who is a regular that we know parties, we expect better judgment on themselves than to be stupid enough to do something like that.

so your the joke buddy. not us.

One of MY FRIENDS was one of the eleven ARRESTED. I think I KNOW. :idea:

Maybe this is something that has happened, but i guarantee you that any security that has allowed that to happen is no longer working for SF.

Maybe this is something that has happened, but i guarantee you that any security that has allowed that to happen is no longer working for SF.

Did you show up to JP's birthday party?? If you did, WERE YOU FUCKING BLIND?????

Did you show up to JP's birthday party?? If you did, WERE YOU FUCKING BLIND?????

Sweetie i work for the club, i know what goes on in there, you dont have to use Jp's bday as an example, because its pretty much like that every weekend.

Its beccause of stupid people who cant handle their drugs and come to places like ours to deal and make their money that jeopardize our business.

so dont go trying to pin it down on the club, because if anyone's to blame its the idiots who cant control their drug use or the idiots who come to sell their drugs in our places and are stupid enough to get caught.

Sweetie i work for the club, i know what goes on in there, you dont have to use Jp's bday as an example, because its pretty much like that every weekend.

Its beccause of stupid people who cant handle their drugs and come to places like ours to deal and make their money that jeopardize our business.

so dont go trying to pin it down on the club, because if anyone's to blame its the idiots who cant control their drug use or the idiots who come to sell their drugs in our places and are stupid enough to get caught.

Sweetie, guess what? I don't give a flying fuck if you work for the club or not. If a club ALLOWS shit like that to happen, they're responsible too.

factory is done

exit.. probably the same

the only reason i say factory is done is b/c they have more looming shit from the past.. they where shutdown w/ tunnel back in the day.. have had a death in the club, just like twilo, and the same deal w/ people being taken out in ambulances all the time...

Sweetie, guess what? I don't give a flying fuck if you work for the club or not. If a club ALLOWS shit like that to happen, they're responsible too.

im not saying that we are not responsible, all im saying is that trying to pin it down on the club is not real reason, its because of idiot out there.

And we dont allow shit like that to happen, you say that we do, but you dont see how we run our business you just go by what you see when your around and you cant tellme that you dont see security walking around and throwing out or confescating kids who get caught doing their thing.

And we cant control what the kids do or in what condition they come in, we have to run a business as well. as long as we dont allow it being done in our club and i'm not saying that we do catch every kid that is in the club dealing or doing drugs, because it is a fairly large club with a lot of kids and its possible to have people slip by us.

Originally posted by PFloyd40

factory is done

exit.. probably the same

the only reason i say factory is done is b/c they have more looming shit from the past.. they where shutdown w/ tunnel back in the day.. have had a death in the club, just like twilo, and the same deal w/ people being taken out in ambulances all the time...

Exit is confirmed that it is not reopening. As far as Factory, it will reopen, they dont have alot on us to keep us shut down.

because if anyone's to blame its the idiots who cant control their drug use or the idiots who come to sell their drugs in our places and are stupid enough to get caught.

can't control their drug use? stupid enough to get caught? lolol :laugh: i hope the nypd reads this. fyi, drugs are illegal. :idea: quit while your behind momo.

My boy used to tell me he used to get in Factory with everything in his pockets u could imagine, all the K, pills, coke to kill a small country...even though he was extremely close with the bouncers and had the "hook up" in that place like everyone probably does...He said the security was a joke and the bouncers would know it was him pat him down feel everything in his pockets and let him pass while he was in there probably makin' more money in an hour than the bouncers makin in one night...

Exit is confirmed that it is not reopening. As far as Factory, it will reopen, they dont have alot on us to keep us shut down.

who do you think your kidding?

they have plenty on factory.. like i just said, i'm sure they have everything on factory that they have on exit.. PLUS MORE.. do you think they just forget about a freakin death in the club and all the other shit that has gone on over the years?

jeez.. twilo wasn't even as bad.. at least there bouncers were like the fucking gestapo trying to keep shit out.. and they STILL got shut

u just realized that now, wow, your smart

hey retard, my point was its not about being stupid enough to "get caught" its about seeing strung out people everywhere and jars on the floor and all the other bullshit that's been going on lately with security doing nothing about it.

they have plenty on factory.. like i just said, i'm sure they have everything on factory that they have on exit.. PLUS MORE.. do you think they just forget about a freakin death in the club and all the other shit that has gone on over the years?

jeez.. twilo wasn't even as bad.. at least there bouncers were like the fucking gestapo trying to keep shit out.. and they STILL got shut

ok, so if and when we reopen , just remind me on all your telling me now.

death in the club and all the other shit that has gone on over the years?

yeah sure they were.. taking people and spraying them down with hoses was trying real hard to get the drugs out of there... LOLLL..