Clubplanet Nightlife Community

dominating

nympho69

being a bigger guy (6'2", 215) i've always been the dominant one. i dont' mind playing up the role sometimes, and i have no problem with being on the bottom. but my fantasy is to have a woman dominate me, and not just with her size, i could play submissive if i have to. i'd love to be subservient to a sexy, powerful woman.

Originally posted by entheogen808

being a bigger guy (6'2", 215) i've always been the dominant one. i dont' mind playing up the role sometimes, and i have no problem with being on the bottom. but my fantasy is to have a woman dominate me, and not just with her size, i could play submissive if i have to. i'd love to be subservient to a sexy, powerful woman.

The chances of you being dominated in *size* by someone... not bloody likely! :hey:

i dont like a man who is submissive or shy ...

i love when a man is dominating "in the good way" someone who speak his mind , someone who can make my self melt with his personality ......... mmm what about the guys who come after you without knowing u and say sexy,nice things mmmm deliciouse :tongue:

you sound like most of the guys i date

usually over 6ft which is literally like twice my size

im 5'2

and they all loved the fact that i usually take control

if they wanted to be in control, well i put up a fight

i love catching a man off guard like suddenly ripping his clothes off and throwing him on the bed

hmmmmm......

and scared girl just cause the guy is not dominating in the bed or in the relationship does not mean he is shy

it can be the opposite

he might be the one who is usually in control etc

and well those are usually the ones who like to be submissive

and the sight of the bitch that can would probably have me running scared.

i saw anna nicole smith in person a few months ago, and she is huge. i don't mean fat, either. she's more stocky, thick, solid, but not fat. most of all, though, i had no idea she was so tall! i got a good, long, look at her, at my job. she was wearing heels, but still - with them i'd say she was about 6' 5" or so, so she can't be too much shorter than that. she made me feel little, and i'm almost 5' 10" and about 190 lbs (not small, people :tongue: ). she could take yo' ass down :eek: !!!

and i bet she probably knows a thing or two, as well ;) ...