dj three @ maze this valantine's day

mrmovement33

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by thephoenix

who's all going?

I will be there!

I hope to be...

:blown: away

I will more than likely be there.....Last friday was outta hand. I had a great time, there was a great crowd, in my opinion.

Saw a few people there too.....Saw Carla there, didnt get a chance to say hi though, Biz was there....along with Roly and OG. I heard that Digital was there, but he was probably hiding under a speaker cause I also heard he was drunk......*lol*.

This time I will remember to bring my dancing shoes so I dont have to go home in the middle of the night and change them. I don't even remember what time I went home!!

I think I took their photo at some point...I usually do :)

But needless to say, this should be fun with DJ Three and Mr. C on the decks this Friday.

I highly recommend showing up. There's not much else going on that night, so you guys and girls have no excuse. After your obligations to the commercial holiday event on Friday, stop on in @ Maze!

the list is at cooljunkie.com like always

I don't know about Three, but Mr. C is definitely a pro who will know exactly what to do with that system, you can tell just by looking at him that he's been around for along time, a little beat up, but still kicking :)

it's nice to see this place bringing in some good talent, but some of these kids are just not ready for it, Paolo Mojo is an excellent DJ, but he had a lot of trouble controlling the levels last week, and I'm not sure what he was playing, sounded like rave music to me, a lot of breaks and stuff, though there were definitely a few tracks I though were excellent, but most of the time I just didn't get it.... I left before all that shxt went down though, that's pretty sad that club management thinks that the patrons are just like cattle to be herded around to wherever they want to see a mass of warm bodies :(

Three and Mr. C are supposed to be rocking the main room that night. Both their styles are unsuited to the mess upstairs. I love Maze, but I'll be honest and say that the upstairs room needs a lot of work. It'd be a shame if Mr. C's return to Miami put him on yet another travesty of a sound system. I'm sure he knows what's downstairs, and will take full advantage of it. Hopefully he'll really turn it out and knock everyone on their collective asses. No loungy stuff, I'll catch that the day after :)

yes, pod you are correct after the valentine's commitment i will be @ maze. danny a.k.a. digital 7 has been inviting me to maze for sometime now. also mr. vipnerd hope 2 see you guys there. i am going to dinner with a little cutie pie from my job but she is only 20 so i know she can't get in. but i will drop her off and as soon as i leave the club give her a call to see if she still wants to hang out. i love valentine's day. the day of love and romance. sounds like my feet have a date with mr. c and three. oh, by the way three is part of the balance promotional group. and i am sure he can handle a big sound system. his journeys have seen him mixing at clubs like bedrock brighton & london and fabric.

is there re-entry @ maze? i do hope so

Yep, re-entry is OK at Maze :).

I'm swearing off Valentine's Day. I've moved my official Holiday of Lust to March 20th, which I call Steak and Blowjob Day. I'm perpetually between girls so I figured it makes more sense to establish my own holiday.

Though I'll accept such rewards on any day!:bj:

I've haven't seen Mr. C as yet, but i'll tell you that Three belongs nowhere else but the MAIN ROOM.

his sets are always tight and track selection twisted and sexy. Even tho it's V-day, i think it'll be a good turn out.

she is only 20 so i know she can't get in

or you could do like some ppl and ask the dj to get her in :rolleyes:

Signing up with cool junkie for free admission rocks...and has it's drawbacks.

Free entry brings out all kinds of characters out of the woodwork. You know the kind, cheapskates, skanks leaches and such. They stand around all night, nursing one drink trying to look cool, but bitching the whole time about how clubbing is expensive...yada, yada, yada..

That is one kind of FREAK I will never be.

If you cant play with the big dogs, stay on the porch.

It's always funny when people ask me if they can bring their underage boy/girlfriend to a place...I can do lists, I can even score you a drink from time to time, but I can't break the law.

I'm not going to start screwing up the ability to provide the

services I already can just for one underage person. They

may be the best person in the world, but it's a risk that

the club and anyone associated with it cannot afford to take :)

Looks like a good turnout so far, hopefully this will be a

good event!

Originally posted by pod

It's always funny when people ask me if they can bring their underage boy/girlfriend to a place...I can do lists, I can even score you a drink from time to time, but I can't break the law.

i think it's poor etiquette to even ask.

and monsieur phoenix....u'r a brutally honest bastard.....LOL .....*mmmuah*