***official Wmc 2003 Craziness Countdown***

nautilus60

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Cool. So we should be on the lookout for the orange hued Russian chick? :D

LMAO.. Yeah, smth like this :cool: But I seriously hope I don't turn orange!!!! I doubt I'll get any color at all, but I'm still gonna go in hopes of not being burnt as much when I get down there.......

And I posted a pic in another thread (I think the Howells post), so look out for that girl, possibly with orange hue :D

Originally posted by mysteriousss

LMAO.. Yeah, smth like this :cool: But I seriously hope I don't turn orange!!!! I doubt I'll get any color at all, but I'm still gonna go in hopes of not being burnt as much when I get down there.......

And I posted a pic in another thread (I think the Howells post), so look out for that girl, possibly with orange hue :D

It's a good thing you posted that pic. Otherwise, we would've made fools of ourselves going around asking random girls "Are you mysterious?" Especially Tini. Although with her luck, she probably would've picked up a hot Lesbian using that line.

It's a good thing you posted that pic. Otherwise, we would've made fools of ourselves going around asking random girls "Are you mysterious?" Especially Tini. Although with her luck, she probably would've picked up a hot Lesbian using that line.

:laugh: :laugh:

Sorry Shady, I know this will disappoint you greatly but I'm actually looking for a hot GUY.

I know I know... don't cry. :tongue:

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Sorry Shady, I know this will disappoint you greatly but I'm actually looking for a hot GUY.

I know I know... don't cry. :tongue:

It's a long week. You can fit one Lesbian rendevous into your schedule. C'mon, I'll pick one out for you.

Ok, but she's gotta be really hot and you have to buy me a lot of drinks :rolleyes:

I'll find you a soft, girly lesbian. Kind of a Rene Zelweiger (sp?) meets Martha Stewart. And fuck, if you kiss her in front of me, then I'll buy you drinks all week long. :tongue:

I'll find you a soft, girly lesbian. Kind of a Rene Zelweiger (sp?) meets Martha Stewart. And fuck, if you kiss her in front of me, then I'll buy you drinks all week long. :tongue:

eeeew! martha stewart? you're a sicko shady!

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew! :puke:

Ok, but she's gotta be really hot and you have to buy me a lot of drinks :rolleyes:

not to jack the thread but....

I hear that one all the time. Girls say they wouldnt do a lezbo thing unless the chick is really hot. What does that matter? I mean, sure you've gotta be attracted to her, but do you have such an intense unwillingness to do it that it can only be overcome by her unbelievable hotness?

"Yes, I'll only have a threesome with you if the other girl is Brittney Spears.." will not cut it. I think if you'd do it in that regard, then you should do it regardless.

Me, I have no desire to get it on with another man, no matter who it is. I mean, I can see why chicks think Brad Pitt, or Ben Affleck, or Fabio is hot, but I'll be goddamned if I want his hand on my ass while I'm knockin' it out!

*edit -- no offense to my peeps who would enjoy it, but that's just not my personal thing.

Originally posted by revaluation

I hear that one all the time. Girls say they wouldnt do a lezbo thing unless the chick is really hot. What does that matter? I mean, sure you've gotta be attracted to her, but do you have such an intense unwillingness to do it that it can only be overcome by her unbelievable hotness?

"Yes, I'll only have a threesome with you if the other girl is Brittney Spears.." will not cut it. I think if you'd do it in that regard, then you should do it regardless.

Me, I have no desire to get it on with another man, no matter who it is. I mean, I can see why chicks think Brad Pitt, or Ben Affleck, or Fabio is hot, but I'll be goddamned if I want his hand on my ass while I'm knockin' it out!

*edit -- no offense to my peeps who would enjoy it, but that's just not my personal thing.

Well, if I had any urge to get it on with another man, I'd say yes to Ben Affleck but definitely not Fabio and Brad Pitt only if I'm really drunk. So I can see where Tini's coming from.

And I said IF. I don't like penis. But I'm talking hypothetically.

Originally posted by revaluation

I just want Shady to buy me drinks. Is that wrong? :rolleyes: