Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best DJ in Washington D.C

danwilson

Rob Corbett.

If you people know about the Limelight in NY. Rob Corbett who was the resident DJ at the Limelight in the 90s, when it was the number 1 club in NY. I just saw Corbett is a resident at home on Saturday. Corbett played the most amazing house at the Limelight. I'm gonna have to take a trip up there to hear him. Corbett should do a classics night. You would hear the sickest music.

Originally posted by danwilson

Rob Corbett.

If you people know about the Limelight in NY. Rob Corbett who was the resident DJ at the Limelight in the 90s, when it was the number 1 club in NY. I just saw Corbett is a resident at home on Saturday. Corbett played the most amazing house at the Limelight. I'm gonna have to take a trip up there to hear him. Corbett should do a classics night. You would hear the sickest music.

Are you f'in kidding me?!?! We have Deep Dish, Saeed & Palash, SCott Henry, John Tab, and you say Corbett is the best in DC?!?!?

:laugh:

I've heard him...he used to spin at Platinum...heard him at Limelight...not my style.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I didn't know they made thongs that big. WHY would they make thongs that big?? :confused:

I was kinda hoping that they just ripped, and they weren't actually thongs. They kinda look like a tourniquet around the waist.

I always thought thongs were supposed to be like sexy or something. Thongs that would hang off of "MY" ass couldn't be sexy on anybody....except me of course, I think I look good in a thong. However, I prefer a Jock-strap so my ass breathes a little.

And I am not going to say anything about the girl on the table.

Originally posted by raver_mania

Are you f'in kidding me?!?! We have Deep Dish, Saeed & Palash, SCott Henry, John Tab, and you say Corbett is the best in DC?!?!?

:laugh: I've heard him...he used to spin at Platinum...heard him at Limelight...not my style.

Don't forget about Thievery Corporation, Sam the Man Burns and East Coast Boogiemen...

Not letting this one go without placing my vote for DJ Yiannis...

At any point in time, my favorite DJ to me is the Best DJ- the ones that make me dance when I'm sad, when I'm exhausted, or I'm in pain- ....and I think Yiannis is DCs best kept secret...I've seen almost every DJ mentioned thus far, and non of them have ever made me take drinks of water from strangers because I won't leave the dance floor....for hours...and hours...

One day soon, I see him being at the top of many lists...especially in his own city where he werks to take you one step higher when you can't even breathe anymore.

:D

Originally posted by fivewandsfordc

Not letting this one go without placing my vote for DJ Yiannis...

At any point in time, my favorite DJ to me is the Best DJ- the ones that make me dance when I'm sad, when I'm exhausted, or I'm in pain- ....and I think Yiannis is DCs best kept secret...I've seen almost every DJ mentioned thus far, and non of them have ever made me take drinks of water from strangers because I won't leave the dance floor....for hours...and hours...

One day soon, I see him being at the top of many lists...especially in his own city where he werks to take you one step higher when you can't even breathe anymore.

:D

Unfortunately i never heard yannis before, but well said...