Clubplanet Nightlife Community

S/f And Exit On High Alert ???????

Originally posted by djtrain

WHY DID FACTORY AND EXIT REALY CLOSE MAYBE

THE F.B.I hello people clubs in the us are prime targets

R u serious bro, think about it. you think they are going to blow up clubs full of people that buy drugs. some of the drugs people buy in clubs support the terrorist. the first place these guys want to bomb if they ever got a plane over here is NYC. then maybe DC and any other populated area.

Z

i think that if the terrorist wanted to hurt us the most they would do something like that go after the younger people in the society

i was thinking more like schools and malls

thats what scares me the most i am worried for the younger ones in or society

Originally posted by velvetrope

.....................the first place these guys want to bomb if they ever got a plane over here is NYC. then maybe DC and any other populated area.

Ummmmm, last time I checked SF was in NYC................by the way, in stating S/f, he's referring to Sound Factory, not San Francisco.

Oh yeah, I also think it's a ludacris idea that they'd bother to blow up a club full of crackheadz.

Originally posted by ou812

Ummmmm, last time I checked SF was in NYC................by the way, in stating S/f, he's referring to Sound Factory, not San Francisco.

Oh yeah, I also think it's a ludacris idea that they'd bother to blow up a club full of crackheadz.

ALL I KNOW IF SF IS OPEN THIS SAT. . I'M DEF THERE JP WITH RIIIIIIIIIIIIP UP. . .HE HASN'T HAD A WEEKEND OFF SINCE 9/11

And another thing that club full of crackheadz that you speak of, is guaranteed to have a handful of people you know well on any given night, the idea of terrorism is to strike fear into our hearts. Why wouldn't it make sense to blow them up? They may be crackheadz at night but most are stockbrokers during the day. And drug dealers and users are like cockroaches, you can kill as many as you like but there will always been more where they came from.

Originally posted by Kermzy

And another thing that club full of crackheadz that you speak of, is guaranteed to have a handful of people you know well on any given night, the idea of terrorism is to strike fear into our hearts. Why wouldn't it make sense to blow them up? They may be crackheadz at night but most are stockbrokers during the day. And drug dealers and users are like cockroaches, you can kill as many as you like but there will always been more where they came from.

AMEN sista..:aright:

As usual..always thinkin what I'm thinking.....

Originally posted by magilicuti

this gets the stupidest post of the week award

And please enlighten me w/your almighty wisdom as to why?

I think posts such as how to tell a girl they've gained weight are far higher up on the stupidity chain then this. But that's just me.

Originally posted by Kermzy

Why is this such a far fetched idea? I heard this also. Plus night clubs in other countries have been bombed, but I suppose they are crackhead-free?

You heard wrong...they were busted by the NYPD....today was their court appearence....What you heard was a nice try at covering up by David and Richard....

Originally posted by unclebuc

You heard wrong...they were busted by the NYPD....today was their court appearence....What you heard was a nice try at covering up by David and Richard....

Regardless of what actually happened, I still believe that night clubs could be a target. It isn't as ludicrous an idea as someone said.

The only people we have to fear is ourselves unfortunately for our own stupidity!

We are to powerful and will crush anyone. The only major disassters to ever affect the United States from an outside force was Pearl Harbor and the twin Towers 9/11.......

The most Americans ever killed in combat was that of us fighting ourselves in the Civil War(goes to show our stupidity-although I am glad the North Won)

Anyway, what was my point? Figure it out.

Also, dont be scared............Rermember the only thing we have to fear, is fear itself........not death or disasster.......it makes as stronger and more united than ever................

Live Life, Embrace Death