How Old Is Everyone On Cp???

Originally posted by erica127

just turned 21 in Jan...i think i am one of the youngest on here

i swear - ppl should start to have to take

1) an IQ test

and

2) a self spycosis test to become members of CP

cause in light of certain ppl in the past few days-

i think they are ALOT younger then you in many ways...

i turned 29 in december

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by cosmicgate22

IM great thanks How are things in your neck of the woods?? See any tournados lately???? :D :D Go see Pretty ricky @ platinum. He is a really good friend of mine

hey cosmicgate what you think about Sawmill turning into a 2 floor club that will hold over 2,000 people and a rooftop dance floor looking over the boardwalk....im just curious thats ur neck of the woods no....

Originally posted by djprime

hey cosmicgate what you think about Sawmill turning into a 2 floor club that will hold over 2,000 people and a rooftop dance floor looking over the boardwalk....im just curious thats ur neck of the woods no....

Prime,what is this world coming to??????????? The Sawmill with a second floor and a DJ booth??? Next,NYPD will be down here trying to close them down. Looking foward to summer and checking you out at D'jais and Surfclub.GIVE ME THE SUMMER!!!!!!!

I turned 24 in November and I wish I could stay this age forever. It is perfect, old enought to do all things that you need to and want to but not so old where you are tired of doing them. Your treated as an adult but yet you can still get away with some stupid shit cause you're not completely a grown up. I think once you hit 24 you should just stop getting older... sorry just a thought.;)

Originally posted by misk

...LMAO!.....do u remember that kid!?......"hey.....let's dance!....u look like you're 16....derf derf!"............then when u got all offendeed ...he was like...."errrr....ok.....more like 18!"......

smooooooooooooooooooth

:laugh: :laugh:

seriously!!! how dumb can you be?!?! regardless of the fact that there was NO way in hell i'd dance w/him or talk to him, don't tell a girl (in a 21 and over club), that she looks like she's 16... AS THE OPENING LINE!!!!

IM great thanks How are things in your neck of the woods?? See any tournados lately???? :D :D Go see Pretty ricky @ platinum. He is a really good friend of mine

I am absolutely peachy!!!!:D The tornado is still in action:tongue: Hmmm, now I have someone new to pick on!!!!:cool:

Man,your an old fucker!!!! Ps.Get some hoop skillz killa... You down for the Bermuda club reunion party??? Your partner in crime will be working it and Teo is spinning

Wish I could go to the reunion, shit I should be workin it, but I gotta work, Rolls is takin off, so I cant. Yeah I'm gettin old, I can still ball though. I am workin at Merge 4 the ST. PATTYS parade, Its my Birthday that day, March 14, so you guys better roll call me playa!!!!

Originally posted by prettyricky

Wish I could go to the reunion, shit I should be workin it, but I gotta work, Rolls is takin off, so I cant. Yeah I'm gettin old, I can still ball though. I am workin at Merge 4 the ST. PATTYS parade, Its my Birthday that day, March 14, so you guys better roll call me playa!!!!

Rick, i think the parade is actually on the 15th this year. You might wanna check, but you know we will be in to do a few shots of goooooooooooooose with you

Rick, i think the parade is actually on the 15th this year. You might wanna check, but you know we will be in to do a few shots of goooooooooooooose with you

you are right it is the 15th. My b-day is the 13th and Tommy D's is the 17th so we are having both of our Birthdays together that day. Goose will definately be flowin. Didnt see you post your age youngin!!!! Your secret is safe with me. See ya soon, call me!

Originally posted by tommyjersey

I'm sorry sweety, didn't mean to make u sad....But their is a perk for me and u this year, our car insurance is lowered....:party: I know it doesn't help, but u have to look at the good side of things,i guess....

I guess this makes it better?:laugh:

Originally posted by stiffler

I feel it may be time to retire:(

Im just an old fuck compared to you youngens! March 31st I turn older than the date I was born............Figure it out:D

you can NOT retire...i just met you a few weeks ago & you are awesome....don't make me upset :(

Originally posted by erica127

you can NOT retire...i just met you a few weeks ago & you are awesome....don't make me upset :(

You just wanna see Sticky Davis jr in action dont cha?

Anyway, I wont be out for a while....maybe on a few special occasions................like when I know where you'll be;)

Originally posted by stiffler

You just wanna see Sticky Davis jr in action dont cha?

Anyway, I wont be out for a while....maybe on a few special occasions................like when I know where you'll be;)

:kiss2: thank you sweety...we should all definitely get together again & not at a club or anything...just to chill & hang out & drink of course :D