Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Trojan Magnum XL

entheogen808

thank you trojan, for producing the Magnum, and Magnum XL lines of condoms. i felt unsure buying a 12 pack of some condoms that may or may not fit me, but once i tried one on, i was elated to find that they offer a perfect fit. the xl's are more comfortable for me, but only slightly, but the regular magnums come in a cool gold foil package. after years of uncomfortable condoms, it's like someone telling you that it's ok to undo that top button on your shirt.

i'm no john holmes mothafucker, but at 8 inches in length, and 5 1/2 around, i need the XL. all you big guys out there, or guys that just think you might be big, drop 12 bucks on a pack of one or the other, you'll be so happy that you did. i know i am. btw, i'm not related in anyway to the trojan company, just a very satisfied customer. other so called large or big condoms are not nearly as comfy/big as the xl's or regular magnums.

happy screwing.

fuck'em bareback. life's too short to worry about the bullshit. enjoy what few pleasures you can find in this failing planet...

seriously, i fucked my girl raw for over six years, just pulling out at the end, and luckily never had a problem. but it makes me wonder, since i grew up for 18 years downwind of the Hanford Nuclear Facility in WA state, so I wonder if my shit is sterile anyway from the fuckin radioactive shit or something. Either way, I'll probably die of cancer from that shit, so while I'm alive, I'm gonna enjoy every little pleasure I can get out of life. Nothing like feeling her wetness slide along the veins of your dick. Shit, now this post has got me mad horny. Who lives close to Woodside Queens and wants a booty call?

Originally posted by entheogen808

yeah, i believe it was moonie's birthday, her cute little ass!!!

and i missed the selleck pic...but no, i don't think that's where it came from...lol

i was hanging with xxlea, tastyt, and some others.

hmmm

well thats when i used to post under glowdancer and i was there with my ex preskription

ring a bell???

Originally posted by nympho69

hmmm

well thats when i used to post under glowdancer and i was there with my ex preskription

ring a bell???

yeah, i think so...you used to post about raves a lot right? guernica too, i think...

i used to post as blue shroom something or other. i think i remember a pic of you in some racing shirt.