Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Stupid V-Day Gift

sweetie029

Ok.....I hate V-Day...but someone is getting me something (I don't know the extent of the gift) So I guess I have to get him a little something too :rolleyes: I've really never bought V-day crap for anyone but I want to put a little thought into it since someones doing it for me...SO does anyone have any suggestions as to what I can get this guy :confused:

Originally posted by girly

I wish i could help you out, I have this problem of figuring out what to get guys myself so if anyone has suggestions, i will take them also..The candy thing just doesn't seem enough..

it really depends on your relationship with him. i dont know how close you two are, but im gonna assume that you arent that close and would suggest getting him something like a shirt or a pair of pajama pants or a pair of lounge around pants

Originally posted by timetraveler69

it really depends on your relationship with him. i dont know how close you two are, but im gonna assume that you arent that close and would suggest getting him something like a shirt or a pair of pajama pants or a pair of lounge around pants

Thanks. i'm not too close with this person yet, its kind of new and at the beginning.. I'm thinking maybe a bottle of cologne and candy? do you think that is a good idea? i always get stuck on guys. Us girls are very, very easy as far as gifts are concerned..

Originally posted by girly

Thanks. i'm not too close with this person yet, its kind of new and at the beginning.. I'm thinking maybe a bottle of cologne and candy? do you think that is a good idea? i always get stuck on guys. Us girls are very, very easy as far as gifts are concerned..

lol yeah you think its easy to find a gift for a girl bc you are a girl and know what you would want.. but i find it hard bc i try to be as original and creative as possible.. but cologne and candy is definitely a good idea if you are not too close with him..

Originally posted by timetraveler69

lol yeah you think its easy to find a gift for a girl bc you are a girl and know what you would want.. but i find it hard bc i try to be as original and creative as possible.. but cologne and candy is definitely a good idea if you are not too close with him..