Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Food @ WMC

I know, I know...its probably last on your list of necessary things to do in miami (that list typically being, Party, Party, Party, Drink, Nap & Tan, Party, Eat)

But for anyone from the area, can u maybe list some good places to grab some grub..Last yr i think i went to TGIFridays like 3 different days and ended up at pizzarias and that diner the others...This year I'd like to eat a lil bit better if possible...so maybe list some good Italian, Chinese, whatever else places in the area...

preferably in SoBe

thanks for the help-- :rock:

Mike Bugout

That stuff is slop.

Best pizza on the beach is Ginos. Made like it should be, "how you doin'?" Not as good as any number of joints near my parent's place in Jersey though.

Best pizza if you're willing to trek for it is @ Andiamo on 54th and Biscayne. They deliver, so maybe you can get it on the beach.

for chinese, there's a place off of collins and i think 14th st or so called Wok 'n Roll. TOP chinese food imo. their honey chicken is outstanding.

now, there are a couple of parties that will be going on at hotels that will be providing bbq's and music. all u have to do is pay 10 bux and u can eat as many burger and dogs as u want, and drink as much beer and sangria u want. i did it last yr with a big group of friends and i'm sure i'll be hittin one up again this yr.

Originally posted by bennyblanco818

The pizza next to Crobar is awsome.

:aright: ....its called Pizza Rustica, best Pizza on SOBE if u ask me...u wanna try something good, yet different?? there is an argentine restaurant right next to the strip club called Madonna's on Washington...i think its called Las Vacas (the cows)...i havent eaten there, but i hear its outta hand...try the skirt steak (Churassaco)...since Argentine are party Italian they also include pasta with their meat...i highly recommend it...

Originally posted by vicman

chex mix and met-rx for 7 straight days is the only way to go :eek:

Hahahah, yea im with you on this one, force down that dry chex with a pepsi! Gotta make it. Hahha, gotcha!

We plan to bring PB/J and all that shit too cause we have an efficientcy in our room. Its alot cheaper, and you can stay in the room without venturing the roads, ugggg.

pizza pizza rustica 2 loctions on the beach

chinese sum yum gai (i'm not kidding this place exists)wash 14th

Sushi bond street or nobu or nemo

italian cool place on espanola w/ checkered table covers and big fat italian owner also, there is a little joint next to tuscan steak acroos from china grill

pitas 2 spots on the beach

cheap tropical on the beach $3 chicken w/ 2 sides

sandwich la sandwicherie across from duece bar or panioteca on lincoln

breakfast cafe france on 13th st between wash n collins

quick chicken kitchen

24 hour diner, cafe del mar, rustica

cheap sushi mushi mushi,

fabulous cheesy touch, pearl, joia, kiss

steak smith and wolensky

institution joes stone crab or the forge

seafood monty's (very casual)

other cool spots wish, bolero, osteria,

cuban puerto sagua on collins

damn, i never knew i knew so much about restaurants here

jb

aquabooty

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by phrankadelic

for chinese, there's a place off of collins and i think 14th st or so called Wok 'n Roll. TOP chinese food imo. their honey chicken is outstanding.

now, there are a couple of parties that will be going on at hotels that will be providing bbq's and music. all u have to do is pay 10 bux and u can eat as many burger and dogs as u want, and drink as much beer and sangria u want. i did it last yr with a big group of friends and i'm sure i'll be hittin one up again this yr.

saw a post about the clevelander and delano's but are there others going on and how do i get in? Lists? or do i just show up, wait and pay when i get there?

La Lupa di Roma for authentic northern italian cuisine and a great wine selection and ambiance at a pretty good price. At Lincoln and Penn. Ave.

Tropical Cafeteria on Washington between Espanola and 14 for latin infused,food. Greta prices and 24 hours to my knowledge.

Las Olas Cafe on 6th and Meridian, for quick cuban food at a great price.

oh yeah, cheeseburger baby...is pretty good deal.on was somewhere by crobar and pizza rustica by crobar and 9/and washington.

stay off of Ocean Drive and Collins, unless you don't mind paying at least 8 bucks for a simple, croissant sandwich...