Clubplanet Nightlife Community

j-lo is loosing her figure

georgeacasta2

that looks like what happened to my gut after i moved to the east coast. that's what nyc partying non-stop will do to a person. i'm almost surprised anyone hooks up at all in this city unless you live outside the bouroughs and don't have the stress of this bullshit hellhole and can work out for pure enjoyment.

ummm... nevermind... i'm just thinkin about moving outside the city and speaking the stupid shit that's on my mind. when i lived on the west coast, i had no stress at all and worked out constantly because it was fun. now i'm just thinking about the past few years that i've been over here and letting myself go. seriously, i don't know how you people that grew up in nyc maintained a sane life. i dunno, i'm drunk right now, and i'm really hating some of the choices i've made in the past few years including moving to this twisted metropolis and fucking up my life. ugh... whatever

Originally posted by magellanmax

FOTOSHOP !!!!!!!!!

And such a lousy one !!! You can tell from the different body tones from the midriff down !! Nice try tho.. :D

The midriff your talking about is all the same picture. It's an operation scar not a dividing line with different tones :laugh: :laugh: Skin color is exactly the same above and below the scar.

Your right it's fake but your wrong about where you think it's fake.

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

The midriff your talking about is all the same picture. It's an operation scar not a dividing line with different tones :laugh: :laugh: Skin color is exactly the same above and below the scar.

I was gonna say, did she get her spleen removed recently???

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

Aaaahhhh...thats good enuff for me...;) Jlo has YET to let me down !! With all thats at stake, I seriously doubt she's gonna let herself slide into that level. And if she did, I doubt she would go around parading the evidence...lol :laugh:

Guest gabo

how could you retards think that was real? she is doing interviews just about everyday showing off her belly, dont you think we would see if she gained a beer belly? derrrrrrrrr

Originally posted by gabo

how could you retards think that was real? she is doing interviews just about everyday showing off her belly, dont you think we would see if she gained a beer belly? derrrrrrrrr

Not all of us care or keep up with what she's doing everyday... :rolleyes:

lol :tongue:

Originally posted by jimk29

Come on now, everyone cares what J-Lo does day to day...

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hey Look!! There goes tank ass!

Hehehe. The funny thing is, if I didn't belong to "clubbing" MBs, I wouldn't have the first clue what was going on in the world of pop music and its stars!