Clubplanet Nightlife Community

quick money

...how can I make some? As much willpower as I've been trying to maintain, I was DJing for five hours straight last night til 4am. And once you start binging, it's hard to stop until you fall asleep. Well, I still haven't gone to sleep since I got done spinning at Opaline last nite, and so my willpower is fairly forgotten. So being that I've been awake for over 24 hours now and I'm still wide awake, does anyone have any "legal" suggestions on how I can make some quick cash to cover my escapades over the past 24 hours?

Originally posted by heretic909

...how can I make some? As much willpower as I've been trying to maintain, I was DJing for five hours straight last night til 4am. And once you start binging, it's hard to stop until you fall asleep. Well, I still haven't gone to sleep since I got done spinning at Opaline last nite, and so my willpower is fairly forgotten. So being that I've been awake for over 24 hours now and I'm still wide awake, does anyone have any "legal" suggestions on how I can make some quick cash to cover my escapades over the past 24 hours?

The music was really good last night,really had a great time.

Originally posted by housedog

Shit if anyone can help him out let me know. There is no quick LEGAL way to make money, unless you are a model. I can't figure out y u need to make money, I think uo said u were bingin DJin?

not sure what that means

oh well good luck

Nah, I was binging on other stuff while I was DJing that I really can't afford right now. That's why I gotta come up with some cash to cover the bullshit I was doing.

Originally posted by tony2000

The music was really good last night,really had a great time.

Glad you liked it. I wasn't sure which direction to take since last week I had people asking me to play harder industrial, more mellow synth-pop, more recognizable tunes, etc...

I tried a different direction tonite that what I normally play but it seemed to keep a few more people on the dancefloor.

Maybe one of these days I'll figure out what you guys are looking for exactly as far as music even though it's probably not my fav.

My ideal music would sound like the Borg raving at the Apocalypse while the Devil was DJing, but hey, that's just me... I'll try to keep you guys happy in the meantime...

Nah, I was binging on other stuff while I was DJing that I really can't afford right now. That's why I gotta come up with some cash to cover the bullshit I was doing.

SNORT N' SPIN

F YEAH

IF YOU DONT GOT THE DOUGH, DON'T DO THE BLOW

Glad you liked it. I wasn't sure which direction to take since last week I had people asking me to play harder industrial, more mellow synth-pop, more recognizable tunes, etc...

I tried a different direction tonite that what I normally play but it seemed to keep a few more people on the dancefloor.

Maybe one of these days I'll figure out what you guys are looking for exactly as far as music even though it's probably not my fav.

My ideal music would sound like the Borg raving at the Apocalypse while the Devil was DJing, but hey, that's just me... I'll try to keep you guys happy in the meantime...

How often do you play there.

Every Wed I play at Opaline, and every Friday I play at Shelter. But in response to ivehadit, I got fucked over big time by the promoter last nite, and he said he was going to pay me what he owes me on Friday at Shelter. He better get me my shit, because once I got on a role last nite I couldn't fuckin stop and I still haven't fuckin slept since Tuesday. And I've already been getting emails from people saying how they dug the music on Wed, so this promoter better recognize that if he doesn't keep me happy that his party is done. I don't want to sound too egotistical, but my beatz are what keeping alot of his shit going, and I'm really starting to lose patience with the end result...

I don't know why the fuck I just typed all that. I'm really fucked up right now, I still haven't slept, and I'm just typing shit to kill some time until I get tired which doesn't seem to be happening anytime soon.

Any hot chicas live around Woodside Queens, have no job to wake up for, and want to come over to keep me company (sane)?

Originally posted by davidstone

HEy that's cool about your set.. .I got a Q: tho. .

I put together a promo tape but it's not half as good as I sound live - how should I get a decent promo recorded?

have you had specific tips/ideas?

I've got a production studio over at my place with Technics, a sampling mixer, cd players, and enough hard drive space to produce your demo for you. If you're interested, email me at dracos@subsurfaceproductions.com