Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hi New York!!

Checkin in from Florence...

totally shoulda studied in London :(

Anyways, I at least found the record store, it's two blocks from my apt. but the only good tracks they sell there are breaks, so it looks like when I come home I should be a breaks DJ as well as a house DJ! :woah:

Either that or a house DJ that regularly wrecks breaks tracks in between! :tongue:

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Checkin in from Florence...

totally shoulda studied in London :(

Anyways, I at least found the record store, it's two blocks from my apt. but the only good tracks they sell there are breaks, so it looks like when I come home I should be a breaks DJ as well as a house DJ! :woah:

Either that or a house DJ that regularly wrecks breaks tracks in between! :tongue:

Hmmm, interesting, I'm surprised you were able to get all your shots in time to leave the country :aright:

well thats cool... when you come back you'll be one of like 4 breaks djs in the NYC area... awesome... our scene has grown 25% from your venture abroad! :tongue:

if you need recommendations i'm sure theres a handful of us that can get you going...

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Phatman - I put em in my carryon, the records should arrive today i hope!

And believe it or not, I didn't really have rabies, mr. hate, isnt that great? the vet said i was clear to go!!!

Hi Nils and Highmay (as soon as I see him I'll say ciao for ya!) hehe

:D

Who are you?

Originally posted by joeg

well thats cool... when you come back you'll be one of like 4 breaks djs in the NYC area... awesome... our scene has grown 25% from your venture abroad! :tongue:

if you need recommendations i'm sure theres a handful of us that can get you going...

Are you familiar with NYC's Drum n Breaks crew? Theres a lot of breaks DJ's out there, you just have to know where to look.