Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Erick Morillo @ DECO LOUNGE (Playlist)

djdeanmasi

I heard it was off the chains again! Unfortunatelly, I couldn't make it this time. I heard through the grape vine that he played 1 or 2 of our (Masi & Mello) tracks. Is that true? Does anyone know? Please respond back ASAP!

1. Gypsy Woman RMX ("Gypsy Drum") - Coming SOON!

2. Dirty Cash RMX

P.S. You can check our website under the Discography section to take a sample listen of these 2 tracks to see if they are the same that he played last night (2-13-03)!

www.masimello.com

Originally posted by djdeanmasi

I heard it was off the chains again! Unfortunatelly, I couldn't make it this time. I heard through the grape vine that he played 1 or 2 of our (Masi & Mello) tracks. Is that true? Does anyone know? Please respond back ASAP!

1. Gypsy Woman RMX ("Gypsy Drum") - Coming SOON!

2. Dirty Cash RMX

P.S. You can check our website under the Discography section to take a sample listen of these 2 tracks to see if they are the same that he played last night (2-13-03)!

www.masimello.com

Nope.....he played the original of both.

Originally posted by spinninrecords

one of those songs by chance in its original form but BOTH?.. I dont think so.. And both that happened to be RMX'd By M&M?... Thats tooo much of a coinsedence. If he did play both of those they had to be some kind of remixes.. dont ya think?.. Somethings confused here IMO

They were both the originals! Dirty Cash was his last or next to last song.

Not for nothing but if you know whats going on there is nothing weird about him playing the originals. He played some other really old records that sounded great......but I'm sure the crowd didn't even know they were old.

If you were there that night and you know your music, you would know that he was playing original and all old stuff most of the night.

Jaydee - plastic dreams (edit or new mix)

some lovin - Murk (original not that crap on tommy boy)

Get back together - mighty dub cats

give it up - goodmen (original)

professional widow - tori amos

Acapella's all night:

everybody be somebody

so much more.

Originally posted by spinninrecords

dont be so defensive.. i have no reason to not believe you.. i actually wish i could have been there to hear those songs.. would have been the shiznit

Spinnin, im not sure if your talkin to me or not but no im not challenging you. This post turned into crap because evryone is so concerned if he played the new remix or not. Every dj is so concerned about having the new music and playing bombs. Erick Morillo gave deko lounge an ass whooping of an education and no one probobly knew it. Im sure these new mixes are good but, there wouldnt be new mixes if it wasn't for the original. I get more excited hearing the original versus hearing a new remix, it just seems like a breath of fresh air to me. Skull Duggery did a remix of gypsy woman. It's out on peppermint jam records. Who ever did this remix you guys are talking about should get in touch with them because it was only a one side release. Maybe they will pick up that one.