Clubplanet Nightlife Community

demi moore

chrishaolin

she has had HUGE amounts of plastic surgery (i dont know why..... she was gorgeous before) like liposuction on her hips, thighs and tummy, lip job, porcelain caps on all her teeth, breast reduction, and hired a dietologist, a yoga instructor and a kick boxer. it was estimated she spent over 400,000 bucks.

hope it was worth it. she looks worse imo, but for 40 :aright:

Originally posted by nayohmee

she has had HUGE amounts of plastic surgery (i dont know why..... she was gorgeous before) like liposuction on her hips, thighs and tummy, lip job, porcelain caps on all her teeth, breast reduction, and hired a dietologist, a yoga instructor and a kick boxer. it was estimated she spent over 400,000 bucks.

sounds to me like she just had weight issues and took the "Hollywood" way out. At least she didn't have any surgery done to her face.

She's still a beaut, IMO.

Originally posted by nayohmee

breast reduction? u mean smaller implants put in...

Originally posted by chrishaolin

did anyone see demi moore on will and grace last night? omg how amazing does she look for her age... :eek:

i made a whole thread about her a few weeks ago

i posted old and new pics of her

she def got better looking with age...

let me go dig up that thread