Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who Else Is Going To B52 Tonight for V-Day? (18+ too)

Originally posted by quoth

it will prolly wind up being just u, dee, luiskain and all the other promoters

so i went last night....

and you were part right.... it was dee, luiskain all the promoters...

myself, bunch of my freinds... and a few hundred more poeple...

good party luis... thanks for the comps sir... and not lettin me wait on that pretty big line... definitly a great place to go if your underage and not lookin to go to a club.. just some place to drink for cheap, and just chill...

Originally posted by kial

so i went last night....

and you were part right.... it was dee, luiskain all the promoters...

myself, bunch of my freinds... and a few hundred more poeple...

good party luis... thanks for the comps sir... and not lettin me wait on that pretty big line... definitly a great place to go if your underage and not lookin to go to a club.. just some place to drink for cheap, and just chill...

:aright:

Yea that line was no joke and people would not leave when we were telling them the owner didn't wanna let anyone else in...sick party

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

:aright:

Yea that line was no joke and people would not leave when we were telling them the owner didn't wanna let anyone else in...sick party

i guess your doin somethin rihgt then :) ... i left at like 3, but what time did that party die or close at? 4am or does it go later?

Originally posted by kial

i guess your doin somethin rihgt then :) ... i left at like 3, but what time did that party die or close at? 4am or does it go later?

We had to close the door early cause we reached maxium capacity around 3, but people started trickleing out at around 4. We closed around a quarter to 5 with people still there, but just cause the owner didn't wanna stay open late.

B52 baby!!

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

We had to close the door early cause we reached maxium capacity around 3, but people started trickleing out at around 4. We closed around a quarter to 5 with people still there, but just cause the owner didn't wanna stay open late.

B52 baby!!

you guys packed the place out huh :D well congratulations

- KiAl

Originally posted by pg23

wat a fuckin lie the place got dead at 3 am!!!! at 4 am there was a fight and like 15 people in the place and they closed!!!! that place is terrible no way there were hundreds of people!!!

actually, from a non promoter's point of veiw, it didnt get dead at 3am at all, thats when i left and it was perfectly packed(not exit packed but packed enough) and there there definitly were hundreds of partiers through out the night... figure the place packs about 200 -350, and it was def packed... and then figure through out the night, poeple coming then leaving.. so thats even more poeple...