Clubplanet Nightlife Community

VIBE THURSDAYS: Company Bs

New party...give it a try...completely renivated inside

3 rooms........3 bars......

2 shots/2beer all night long...

ladies free all night every night

riddler will be selecting ladies for his dance nyc calander...

I don't want to hear any hate on this thread although i'm sure it will come ;):confused:

New party...give it a try...completely renovated inside

3 rooms........3 bars......

2 shots/2beer all night long...

ladies free all night every night

Riddler will be selecting ladies for his dance NYC calendar.:D

worst thing that can happen is.....

....... you dont get involved:eek:

:hat: :hat: :hat:

Originally posted by maximum

Thanks erica....I'll have drink tickets waiting for you :)

Grand opening

vibe thursdays

COMPANY Bs

RT 17 S, Ramsey, NJ

(Adjacent to the "Best Western")

aww, thank you sweety & no problem....the more people the better :D

i need to call Dave & see if he can drop off flyers for me though

Vibe is gonna be hot. Check it out. Riddler is a great DJ, the place is really nice, and the bar is huge, drinks are cheap, admission is cheap, Metro is played out. I can sit here all day and list more reasons, but I have a life. And if Ramapo College is still anything like it is when I visited there. I'm sure you'll all be dying to go there. We saved your college life. No need to thank us. Just go and enjoy...

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

You think so? As a promoter, you should know that you shouldnt talk shit about other parties. Keep on promoting that hole in the wall with Riddler. Metro will still survive.

Oh could you please shut up. I like Metro also. Its called marketing. And yes, I do think the Thursday party at Metro is played out, and that's my opinion. Suck it up and deal with it. I'm sure Metro will "survive". I doubt anyone is going to invade it or blow it up. You don't need to tell me what I should and shouldn't be doing. I can handle my own decisions. Besides, your very next sentence was a complete contradiction. But I'm not going to support drama with someone because they're insecure about a club. And its only reflecting the on what you're supporting. I'm glad you still enjoy Metro. But we didn't ask for your uneducated brain farts...

Originally posted by promojunkie

Oh could you please shut up. I like Metro also. Its called marketing. And yes, I do think the Thursday party at Metro is played out, and that's my opinion. Suck it up and deal with it. I'm sure Metro will "survive". I doubt anyone is going to invade it or blow it up. You don't need to tell me what I should and shouldn't be doing. I can handle my own decisions. Besides, your very next sentence was a complete contradiction. But I'm not going to support drama with someone because they're insecure about a club. And its only reflecting the on what you're supporting. I'm glad you still enjoy Metro. But we didn't ask for your uneducated brain farts...

Hey Jackass- Attempting to make Company Bs (a family restuarant w/ a decent direct TV set up) the next big club is a perfect example of how many fucking idiots post here. Are you kidding me? This is the equivelent of somone setting up turntables at TGI Fridays and explainging how crazy its going to be each week. You will draw plenty of lazy/broke college kids, most of which don't tip......

WOW Ill be there!

:blown:

Sandman,

Did you not read the first post to this site under "NO DRAMA PLEASE"

Who said we were trying to make Company Bs the "next big thing?" We never denied it to be a college party. In fact since its sponsored by 3 sororites, obviously those were our intentions from the beginining. Oh no, 300 hot college chicks running around, looking to get drunk and laid (damn it'll be a bad night). Regardless Company Bs has 2 brand new huge dance floor, 2 rooms/seperate brand new sounds systems for each including a lighting system. Carusos, South City Grill, Euro Lounge, taste...etc all restarautants. This post is is a perfect example of how many igrnorant closed minded bartenders there are. Well your not a bartender? Then why the hell do you care about tipping? Please, leave the drama with your personal life.

~Maximum~

i totally agree with you on this one....Taste was gorgeous & it was no big deal that it was a restaurant...Company B's is so close to school & i'm happy cuz it gives us something to do now....Plus, i am also hopin that besides the 300 hot college girls, there are some really hot guys there :tongue:

Originally posted by maximum

Sandman,

Did you not read the first post to this site under "NO DRAMA PLEASE"

Who said we were trying to make Company Bs the "next big thing?" We never denied it to be a college party. In fact since its sponsored by 3 sororites, obviously those were our intentions from the beginining. Oh no, 300 hot college chicks running around, looking to get drunk and laid (damn it'll be a bad night). Regardless Company Bs has 2 brand new huge dance floor, 2 rooms/seperate brand new sounds systems for each including a lighting system. Carusos, South City Grill, Euro Lounge, taste...etc all restarautants. This post is is a perfect example of how many igrnorant closed minded bartenders there are. Well your not a bartender? Then why the hell do you care about tipping? Please, leave the drama with your personal life.

lmfao!!!!! Bartender, I would drink the profits dry.....? Never once held that job

I eat lunch at Bs so I know your post is completely rediculous, my comments were meant at promojunkie who DID talk shit.

Lots of promoters on this board who post so much lame shit each and every day here.....

Originally posted by thesandman

Hey Jackass- Attempting to make Company Bs (a family restuarant w/ a decent direct TV set up) the next big club is a perfect example of how many fucking idiots post here. Are you kidding me? This is the equivelent of somone setting up turntables at TGI Fridays and explainging how crazy its going to be each week. You will draw plenty of lazy/broke college kids, most of which don't tip......

WOW Ill be there!

And what if did set up the tables at a TGI Fridays and had a crazy party there every week? Would you not go just because it's a TGI Friday's? I'd rather believe that there is no one in the world that shallow. Sigma Chi of FDU did it at Bennigans. Now are you gonna say that it sucked because a lazy, broke, college kid, fraternity ran it? Because guess who runs Metro on Thursdays. Wait, thats right, a fraternity. I'm sorry. I lost you there. Were you trying to say something? You can have a good party anywhere. A lot of these places are restaurants during the day. You have no idea what your talking about and your starting drama for no reason. If you think calling a party played out (the same every week) is talking shit. Then your are just in this to throw your 2 cents and look for a TIP back. I already said that I liked Metro after I stated a valid opinion about the Thursday party there. Some people agree and some don't. And then there's people like you who just wanna get up off their bedpost and argue, but have no clue what they are saying...