Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Fine Art Of Cunnilingus

naughtybabe

Here is a little something... someone was kind enough to post the best way to go down on a guy... Well now I'm gonna do what every guy needs to read and know about in order to satisfy all the girls out there..

You can all thank me later ;)

In all matters of making love to a woman, it's especially effective to tease and tantalize her, allowing her arousal to build. Men generally get aroused with little or no help. It usually takes a lot more for a woman. Always be sure you have a really close shave. Whiskers on her clitoris can cause her to lose her arousal, just like teeth on your penis.

Most women really need lots of passionate kisses. Kissing is the most intimate thing two people can do because it's not just body parts and sensations but a connection of souls. Women enjoy making love when that connection is felt. After kissing a while, move to her neck and very slowly, continue working your way down, kissing her breasts, her belly, the inside of her thighs, the back of her knees, the inside of her lower legs, her feet... even suck and lick her toes.

Take your time, remember, you're teasing her to build up the feelings of wanting you. Now, when you get to her "triangle of light," (her pubic area) what is called her "yoni" in Sanscrit, touch and kiss her all around it but don't touch it except occasionally brushing across her clitoris and labia by "accident." The goal is to make her crazy with wanting you to "get on with it." (By the way, this works fabulously well for any kind of lovemaking, not just oral sex.) With an extremely light touch inside the thighs and anywhere she lets you know she likes it tickle her with your fingertips. If she doesn't say it in words she'll tell you with wiggles or moans of pleasure.

Now the fun begins. Begin to kiss and lick her clitoris. Explore her amazing woman-parts. Occasionally move away and kiss and lick her thighs. Moving back to her yoni, use your tongue to investigate and pleasure her in every possible place. Her wiggles and moans will tell you you're doing it just right. Take mental notes for the next time. When most women are getting close to orgasm, they need a fairly constant stimulation of their clitoris, sometimes for several minutes. When she's totally lost in what you've been doing, take her clitoris in your mouth, sucking ever so gently and flicking your tongue back and forth. If you keep that going, she'll explode in a rapture she's never experienced before.

For some women, this works really well. While she's getting closer to coming, but not there yet, stop stimulating her clitoris and kiss her belly, labia, thighs... then when you go back to her clitoris, it will be even more intense and make her come bigger and quicker.

Some women may scream, "DON'T STOP!!!" which I don't need to explain.

Originally posted by copahc

Why can't I find someone like that??

I think a lot of guys out there fucking need lessons!

Yea, well I think there are too many Boys out there and not enough real Men who know just how to please a woman. ;)

Originally posted by sugarnspice69

OMG, the inner thigh, yea that deffinately does it. :eek::jawdrop::aright::lickit::love2::clap::bounce::spin2::drunk:

Yup, I know it does :licker:;)

The Art of Cunnilingus: How to please your woman/women

Let me start off by saying that this is not an official document by any means but more of a work in progress and id appreciate all input weither it be positive, negative, question, comment or correction... also i appologize for it being so long... i really think its worth your time to read though.

The Art of Cunnilingus:

First, comes the mental aspect... you must convince your woman that the idea of going down on her would turn you on and that you want to pleasure her. If it doesnt or you dont... fake-it... nothing is more of a turn off then an unwilling partner...

Second, prime the pumps... kiss her neck, her stomach, her inner thighs, back or hips... the parts that turn her one... before you start you want her to be wet if not soaked...

Third, prepair your targer... kiss and lick her outer lips this is an under-rated area and some women are very sensitive in the region... lick her entire slit with the flat of ur stomach but avoid the clit...

Fourth, get hands-on... many guys forget to use their hands... you want to touch her, caress and rub her... show her that ur into it... and again if your not... pretend...

Fifth, things are about to get hot... make direct contact with her clit using the flat of your tongue... if you have successfully accomplished all the previous steps this will send an electrifying signal all over her body... in case you dont know where to look the clit is located on the top of the inner lips under a piece of skin...

Sixth, the tongue tornado... using the flat of your tongue trace counter-clockwise and clockwise (slow) circles over her clit...

Seventh, oh my god... god is the idea here... using the tip of your tongue make a cross like shape... top to bottom, left to right and repeat it several times... also take this time to ask her if shes enjoying herself and tell her how much this excites you...

Eighth, the figure 8... this can be tough... imagine her clit is the number 8... trace it concentrate on maintaining your form this will be a mix between steps 6 and 7...

Ninth, If she hasnt cum yet thats okay... this move combined with any of the other steps will send many of them over the edge... I happily dub it... "cum hither" insert 2 finger into her gently make sure they are well lubricated with her own juices or lick them generously... when both fingers are inside her make the sign like you are telling her to come to you... try to hit the section 3-4 inchs inside on the top of the vagina...

Tenth, if she hasnt cum ask her what you could do to make her cum... you are not a psychic and many times girls are a little reluctant to tell you what they want... if you set up active communications you can seriously strengthen your sexual experiences as well as your non-sexual relationship

Bon Appetite!

lol sometimes i scare myself... behold the prowess of a scorpio