Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Alvin Gentry (L.A. CLIPS Coach) is a FUCKING RACIST...

ghhhhhost

yeh i said it...i dont give a fuck....he plays forces Andre Miller and Quentin Richardson @ the guard spots for no fuckin reason...

every time Pike and Jaric get into the game they smooth things out and the Clips start playin like a team...

im runnin out of fuckin excuses to make for him..and all it comes down to is that he is either a moron..or a fuckin racist...and im leanin more towards the fuckin racist side...

he's managed to ruin a decent team because he's lettin bullshit clout his judgement....motherfucker

everyone on that team is on the trading block...

and odom..magette..brand...everyone..is out there for self...i thought this was a fuckin team...im so fukin tired of watchin Jaric come in and make shit work..and then have gentry's ass pull him out for no fuckin reason and put in q-rich so he can hook up his stat line

and i hope he gets traded..hopefully to the knicks...so him and vujanic can kill next yr

Who the hell is Pike? Piatkowski?

I'd say the reason why they play more like a team when they're in is because Andre Miller, Maggette, and Q are all in contract years (along with half of the rest of the team). Because they have some job security, they're not just playing to pad stats.

That, and getting LeBron in the draft will be cheaper than resigning any of those guys and would keep fans in the seats even though Sterling's blown a good opportunity to be a conterder this year...