Clubplanet Nightlife Community

About Sunday's Party With Vicious At The Roxy

BobG

Sunday, some of the directors from all the clubs have gotten together for a presidents day party at the roxy..dominick capella, chris asta and serge open up on the main floor followed by johnny vicious. Tom and james, from the W. 8th CLUB in ny, will be doin the hip hop & r&b sets in the hip hop room. In the backroom 4 other dj's will be bangin out some hard beats as well.

It's been two weeks since exit, sf and arena were closed..if you've got cabin fever and need to get out..then come on out to the presidents party at the roxy. Doors open at 11pm. Get a print out of the clubplanet sticky, forward it to your friends and get in for a reduced admission or just ask for the clubplanet guest list. All lists close at 1:30am, so get there early. The party is 18 to party, 21 to drink with proper i.d. It would be nice to see the roxy stage crew back on the stage with vicious on the decks...Also I'm gonna try and get the roxy vip cards honored for sunday..but I'll find out sunday in the afternoon if its okay..I'll post it as soon as I know... Looking forward to seeing everyone at the roxy sunday......Hopefully, when these clubs go back to court, they will be allowed to reopen..ny needs the mega clubs..thats a fact

Originally posted by reddog4063

why did they get rid of 'sexy', it seemed like it was doing great, everytime i went it was packed to the gills

half the times I went it was packed, the other half of the time they had half the club closed off because it was so empty. If Exit and SF don't up, they should definitely bring that Friday party back.

Originally posted by karch

I was gonna go tonight...... but it's like a blizzard out there...

:( :( :(

Yeah.. it's snowing like an inch an hour over here..

Are all these parties still gonna be on?!

It's so dangerous to be driving.. everyone be careful if you go out.