Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Estate @ Limelight

yes, it was an incredible night, although I wouldn't count on something like that every Friday. I tried asking a few of the staff if they knew what was going on with the possibility of a continued Friday party, and no one them seemed to have any idea. Too bad, last night was amazing.

Originally posted by kial

whats it look like in there now?

A lot of people that went for DT a few months ago didn't like what they did to the place. I liked it a lot actually. I think the music and the atmosphere that night really played a big part on how I saw the place. Very Very modern looking. Main floor reminded me of SF's although longer, not just a square. They had a stage set up that was fucking huge, way way to big IMO, but I have a feeling it it was set up that way for the Astral Projection guys. At the opposite end of the stage was a huge bar area, and then a couple little couches scattered off on the sides.

There was another decent sized side room through a very cool lit hallway. Second floor is like a balcony, overlooking the dance floor just like Exit, much smaller though. I really really like the DJ booth....overlooks the club, kind of like Junior's booth at Exit, although smaller and not as high up and pretentious. On the second floor, and you can actually walk around behind it and there is like a mini lounge set up directly behind it, with glass windows so you can see everything the DJ is doing. There are a few staircases that lead to a few VIP type rooms, bathrooms, and then the third floor area,which i really didn't like at all. There was some gay party running on the third floor, and I walked through just to see what it looked liked up there. I guess it's kind of modern looking, but I think it was a little cheesy looking.

What really caught my eye was one of the VIP rooms, which I got yelled at for trying to sneak up to, was like, above the dance floor kind of, and was all glassed in so you could look down over the whole club if you were in it. Then there was another VIp type room, which I got yelled at again for being in, that reminded me a lot of the balcony in Exit's white room. Like a lounge that overlooked the whole club. Very cool.

On the whole I really liked the venue itself, although I have a feeling that the vibe it was house to on Friday played a big part in how I saw it.

On a side note, the staff was unbelievably friendly, all around.

Originally posted by zeeker

A lot of people that went for DT a few months ago didn't like what they did to the place. I liked it a lot actually. I think the music and the atmosphere that night really played a big part on how I saw the place. Very Very modern looking. Main floor reminded me of SF's although longer, not just a square. They had a stage set up that was fucking huge, way way to big IMO, but I have a feeling it it was set up that way for the Astral Projection guys. At the opposite end of the stage was a huge bar area, and then a couple little couches scattered off on the sides.

There was another decent sized side room through a very cool lit hallway. Second floor is like a balcony, overlooking the dance floor just like Exit, much smaller though. I really really like the DJ booth....overlooks the club, kind of like Junior's booth at Exit, although smaller and not as high up and pretentious. On the second floor, and you can actually walk around behind it and there is like a mini lounge set up directly behind it, with glass windows so you can see everything the DJ is doing. There are a few staircases that lead to a few VIP type rooms, bathrooms, and then the third floor area,which i really didn't like at all. There was some gay party running on the third floor, and I walked through just to see what it looked liked up there. I guess it's kind of modern looking, but I think it was a little cheesy looking.

What really caught my eye was one of the VIP rooms, which I got yelled at for trying to sneak up to, was like, above the dance floor kind of, and was all glassed in so you could look down over the whole club if you were in it. Then there was another VIp type room, which I got yelled at again for being in, that reminded me a lot of the balcony in Exit's white room. Like a lounge that overlooked the whole club. Very cool.

On the whole I really liked the venue itself, although I have a feeling that the vibe it was house to on Friday played a big part in how I saw it.

On a side note, the staff was unbelievably friendly, all around.

i wasnt expecting such a good description... thanks :)