Clubplanet Nightlife Community

oscar g

xdjcalvinx

Guest saleen351

the track all of yous have is not the alright track in its fullest. it leaked from italy after tommy boy did a music confrience over there. the track is insane..... in a club (which none of yous have heard it in a club) goes the fuck off... every tourist that comes to south florida wants that track id....promos go out next month and it comes out in april....

Originally posted by saleen351

the track all of yous have is not the alright track in its fullest. it leaked from italy after tommy boy did a music confrience over there. the track is insane..... in a club (which none of yous have heard it in a club) goes the fuck off... every tourist that comes to south florida wants that track id....promos go out next month and it comes out in april....

AMMM VERY SORRY BUT TRACK SUX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND IT HAS BEEN REALESED !

HAVE A GOOD LIFE:laugh:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by xdjcalvinx

AMMM VERY SORRY BUT TRACK SUX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND IT HAS BEEN REALESED !

HAVE A GOOD LIFE:laugh:

love it when you experts think you know something. I threw a party last friday and in my VIP section, Oscar G, Ralph Falcon and Frank Lords were there with MS and Edgar V... Trust me you have the italian rip, not the full track.....

thanks for playing, now go download some jp tracks..

Originally posted by xdjcalvinx

I threw a party last friday and in my VIP section

?????? u did with whole other bunch of fugly peeps :laugh:

i hate to tell u calvin but he is correct. The version u have is a rip that has been REWORKED...see in the title of ur track how it sez REWORK....u dont have the track thats been blowin up space

Originally posted by djmikebugout

i hate to tell u calvin but he is correct. The version u have is a rip that has been REWORKED...see in the title of ur track how it sez REWORK....u dont have the track thats been blowin up space

he's n u r right but even rework started to rock jersey clubs not that i hate it

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by djmikebugout

thank you mike....

these idiots all are experts....

the track everyone has isn't even close to the real one...

ps jimmy T was also in my vip... sorry lavosdeldiablo for forgetting you... where is my lenny kravitz armand remix at? Some time this week, I wanna drop by the studio and hear your wmc bombs...:eek:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Why dont you set the record straight. You really want Saleen to be your spokeswoman. ;)

As for Saleen, sometimes he is right.

What I posted came directly from Ralph Falcon, then Oscar G then Edgar V..... Trust me I won't post BS about these guys or make shit up, I get treated way too good down at space to do that. I just wanted people to understand that the track is the not the track. You must hear it in a club before you can write it off. I"m predicting it goes #1 on billboard.... ( i was only right on dark beat:D )