Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mirage on wednesday night!!!!!

didn't mirage get raided a few fridays back?? in any case, i will say, mirage is making some serious bucks ever since opening up. they have a 10-15 cover for guys, 3 nights a week, and their crowd is mostly a drinking crowd. every club owners dream. 3 nights a week, say a 1000 people pay every night, thats 30,000. then u say the combined 6000 people, each one spending on average 30 bucks to drink ( considering ladies drink free wed night, and some spend less than others) thats 180,000 at the bar. over 200 grand in revenue in a week. this place is a gold mine more than it is anything else! wow!

Long Island needs more nightclubs like mirage.Im going there this wensy getting on guest list.THe location of it is kinda strange near restaurants and store like source mall and tgif.Be hind mirage nightclub is firestone dealer next to it is another building getting renovated.What i heard its beautiful.WHat i hate about nightclubs in LI bars take up too much of the dance place like zacharys chelsea blue tequila and donjuan >Garden city nightclub blu istoo pricey and over hyped on ktu.Im going to mirage this wensday.Since exit and factory shut down.I got email sf is opne sep22.IM not going im going to soundgarden in LOdi thats a hot club an they dont need ktu to hyped it up.Its awsemonm.My fiend saw Lasgo and i saw Dark beat and Perperteous Dreamer awseom.Going sat to see Denny testtos temtation vip party.Jersey nightclubs loooked cheesey and play mostly ktu chessey music early but laer before 3am club close they get harder.Even thogh clubin jersey closed earl i be packed.Ill be there this wensday snow or not im going it like 15 minutes from my house.DJ Riz Moody abd Mada Every wensday night.JBudz fri night jason ojeda Sat.Fri night Flirt Friday Cyberia DJ Riz and Paty 105.3 Dj Theo every fri night.Thats the only party happening inLI worth going.

You people kill me. We are talking about LONG ISLAND. Hot Spot? Well...on LONG ISLAND YES! Do you fail to see the LONG ISLAND in these comments. We are NOT comparing to anything but, yes, you guessed it, LONG ISLAND. Idiots. Find me a better spot on, once again, LONG ISLAND to go rather than Mirage?

Thats what I thought. I cant afford to go to ARc Fridays, SF sundays all the time (when Factory was opened), so you head on down to mirage to the closest your gonna get to a City Club on, LONG FUCKING ISLAND.

You people need to learn how to categorize things and just stating stupid opinions that make no sense to the topic at hand.

There are no other spots!!!!

You are right the Bars DOMINATE the Long Island scene. They are way too big and take over a club. Is there even a Long Island scene??? Every place i go to on LI the bouncers and employees act like Puffy is chillin in the corner, 50 and his crew are in the VIP area and Carmen Electra is about to walk in!!! I AM at MIRAGE in Westbury not Club New York!!!!! Puffy is not there 50, sad to say, is never coming so all yall got to chill!!!!

Yes mirage got raided a month ago thats b/c it was so packed and was going over max capacity for awhile. That and the fact that Don founder of VIPGUESTLIST got into a fight with the owners of Mirage and no longer promote for them. Don and members of Blue were 100% involved in the raid a month ago.

For the regulars @ Mirage I don't know if you noticed they are now charging guys $15 instead of ten, b/c they were lossing so much with the girls getting in for free.

At the same time, I dont care what anyone tells me, the girls are hottest @ Mirage. The only place I have seen similar girls was at Factory, but half of them were long Island girls anyway and @ factory their all coc or E'd up.

When I think of the long Island scene, I think Neptunes, MIRAGE, Cyberia and your local bar. NYC of course has the club scene, but I think John Jr. and his Family have done a great job bringing a piece of that scene to long Island. On a much cleaner and classy scale as.

P.S. 50 is coming soon.

Bottom line: I want DJ's, I go to NYC. I want to bang a hottie w/o travelling, I go to Mirage. Plain and simple. Who cares who owns it, or what celebs may go, all I care about is getting some tail. With cheese, extra cheese, or no cheese, at 4AM... I want them out of my bed.

:aright:

Such a disapointment, a beautiful place but not a good vibe. All those lights but no one is in the "house!"

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth

Fuck Mirage.

Never liked it, never will.

Personally, I can't feel the vibe at all. I wouldn't even call it a vibe.