Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can Some Recommend a Good Virtual DJ Software

Originally posted by pennywise

I don't think you need to worry about hiim. If he is using it at home for his own use you will never know. He just wants to know what might be good to use

You are getting all hyper thinking he is going to take a sub par software and try to do something like ACID might do.

That being said, if you are still pissed about it you just are not getting the idea of this.

He was told what to use. No questions asked.

He isnt trying to do what ACID might do, YOU are not getting the idea of this.

I am not attacking him for his use of the software, but I am attacking what the software gets used for. But he tried to get Diva on me, so I started getting Zingy

I am not getting hyper, this is a subject I feel strongly about, and I let my feelings known. My ADD has nothing to do with this.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by rocksteadyct

He was told what to use. No questions asked.

He isnt trying to do what ACID might do, YOU are not getting the idea of this.

I am not attacking him for his use of the software, but I am attacking what the software gets used for. But he tried to get Diva on me, so I started getting Zingy

I am not getting hyper, this is a subject I feel strongly about, and I let my feelings known. My ADD has nothing to do with this.

I heard your mix and it's pretty shitty. Brush up on your mixing skills and track selection then try to sound like an expert. You'll likely be a bar mitzvah DJ for the foreseeable future, so until you have some credentials, shut the fuck up. :aright:

Originally posted by Drunk

I heard your mix and it's pretty shitty. Brush up on your mixing skills and track selection then try to sound like an expert. You'll likely be a bar mitzvah DJ for the foreseeable future, so until you have some credentials, shut the fuck up. :aright:

To each his own but,

I do happen to have credentials, and because I hate bragging as much as I hate Virtual DJ's, I dont bother to list them.

And it doesnt matter to me if you like my mix, because guess what, the people who matter thought it was passable, and you do not matter.

And for the record Bar mitzvahs are only my side gig to make money

Lucubrase: Try PCDJ Red, I wasn't a big fan of it but brooklynkid can attest to it being useful. PM me if you want more info.

Now then, Oh I'm sorry, was I making comments that nobody asked for? You're not afraid to argue, name call, whatever...argue what?! The guy wants to play with his mp3s and you start throwing around bullshit comments accusing him of not wanting to make an effort and how the software is evil and how there's no need to ask again...who do you think you are, the DJ police? Who the hell are you to tell anybody to not ask a question? Nobody gives a damn that you're sitting there venting your 20 year old I-play-records-so-I'm-qualified-to-say-shit rage, so go release that mighty DJ fury of yours somewhere else where half a dozen people might actually give a rat's ass. You're the one who started this high and mighty bullshit in the first place, so don't try to pull that well-I-was-being-polite crap.

Taking a lesson from you, I'll step off the sidelines when I feel like it.

Originally posted by xpander

Lucubrase: Try PCDJ Red, I wasn't a big fan of it but brooklynkid can attest to it being useful. PM me if you want more info.

Now then, Oh I'm sorry, was I making comments that nobody asked for? You're not afraid to argue, name call, whatever...argue what?! The guy wants to play with his mp3s and you start throwing around bullshit comments accusing him of not wanting to make an effort and how the software is evil and how there's no need to ask again...who do you think you are, the DJ police? Who the hell are you to tell anybody to not ask a question? Nobody gives a damn that you're sitting there venting your 20 year old I-play-records-so-I'm-qualified-to-say-shit rage, so go release that mighty DJ fury of yours somewhere else where half a dozen people might actually give a rat's ass. You're the one who started this high and mighty bullshit in the first place, so don't try to pull that well-I-was-being-polite crap.

Taking a lesson from you, I'll step off the sidelines when I feel like it.

Did I tell him not to ask the quesiton? No I said i wish there was no question to ask.

I am qualified to say shit - and so is anyone else who ACTUALLY Dj's and has an opinion.

I didnt accuse him of anything, and i always choose my words semi carefully to show that it wasnt exactly him I was attacking, but more of the scene i described, yet most of you are to moronic to read the fucking text and see that, and come up with stupid comments like this.

We can go all night.

I never placed myself ABOVE anyone, but if i think somehting is shitty, im gonna say it

Originally posted by rocksteadyct

Did I tell him not to ask the quesiton? No I said i wish there was no question to ask.

I am qualified to say shit - and so is anyone else who ACTUALLY Dj's and has an opinion.

I didnt accuse him of anything, and i always choose my words semi carefully to show that it wasnt exactly him I was attacking, but more of the scene i described, yet most of you are to moronic to read the fucking text and see that, and come up with stupid comments like this.

We can go all night.

I never placed myself ABOVE anyone, but if i think somehting is shitty, im gonna say it

Oh it wasn't exactly him that you were attacking, then who the hell were you talking about when you said "What he wants is a program that mixes. Not wanting to make the effort many have before him"? "someone recommended the software that would do what you ask, however evil it is. There was no need to ask again"?? You never placed yourself ABOVE anyone? Then maybe you should learn english before the next time you open your fucking mouth so the rest of us can understand that.

This won't go all night, because nobody has the patience to keep up with you backtracking your sorry ass all the way back to Connecticut. You "chose your words carefully"? WELL CHOOSE A LITTLE FUCKING HARDER NEXT TIME, BRAINIAC!

Originally posted by xpander

Oh it wasn't exactly him that you were attacking, then who the hell were you talking about when you said "What he wants is a program that mixes. Not wanting to make the effort many have before him"? "someone recommended the software that would do what you ask, however evil it is. There was no need to ask again"?? You never placed yourself ABOVE anyone? Then maybe you should learn english before the next time you open your fucking mouth so the rest of us can understand that.

This won't go all night, because nobody has the patience to keep up with you backtracking your sorry ass all the way back to Connecticut. You "chose your words carefully"? WELL CHOOSE A LITTLE FUCKING HARDER NEXT TIME, BRAINIAC!

Wow nothing you quoted even sounds remotly like an attack, sassy maybe...

All that writing yet no thinking involved..

arent you stupid

SO unless you have something to contribute to this discussion, get off the fucking sideline

totally, TOTALLY off-topic here, but i believe it should be "STICK to the fucking sidelines".

because, after all, "getting off the fucking sidelines" is exactly what he did. now if you didn't want him to do that, you would tell him to STICK to the sidelines. that is all.

:cool:

Originally posted by loch

totally, TOTALLY off-topic here, but i believe it should be "STICK to the fucking sidelines".

because, after all, "getting off the fucking sidelines" is exactly what he did. now if you didn't want him to do that, you would tell him to STICK to the sidelines. that is all.

:cool:

You are 100% right.

My bust

Actually, I lied. I purchased the Twilo Disco Ball and I'm opening a new club next week. Unfortunately, I'm the only DJ that will perform so I hope you like my MP3's. Actually rocksteady, someone already booked the club for a Bar Mitzvah and I can't seem to find an MP3 for "Hot , Hot, Hot" and the "Chicken Dance" so bring your tables and you can come in for an audition.

To all that stuck up for someone just trying to have a little fun at home, I thank you.