Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Did anyone see that movie, THE 25TH HOUR ?

quoth

Holy shit go see it before its completely out of the theaters.

i know it is playing in a few of the big theaters like UA and AMC in the city.

I saw it last night fuckin excellent movie takes place post 9/11 NYC..its a spike lee movie so its very little acting done..but the acting done is powerful enough to carry the movie.

btw...to those who saw it and who actually know me lol......how much did that remind u of me in the scene where MONTY looks into the mirror sees the "FUCK YOU" written on it and just goes off on a total FUCK U rant lol....classic shit right there.

anyhow...great movie..and i DEFINITELYYYYYYY need to find out who the hot as balls latina was in the movie who played his wife, Naturale.

the craziest shot was when the camera tracks forward to look out the window of the apartment, only to see that its directly overlooking ground zero. that was intense! that and philip-seymour hoffman's line about liking the 17 year old dj's "earlier work".

Originally posted by kingartur

FUCK U scene was hot, he got the best of everyone:laugh:

I'm in the process of remixing that with MLK's "i have a dream". if i ever played it out i would have to stand behind bulletproof glass, hahaha