Clubplanet Nightlife Community

do you really think brittany is a virgin?

Guest gabo

Guest gabo

well It just bothers me that she keeps on saying that she is. its not a bad thing and i wouldnt really give two shits but she keeps saying that she is a virgin . and thats bothering me cause we all know that she isnt, she just cant be

Originally posted by gabo

well It just bothers me that she keeps on saying that she is. its not a bad thing and i wouldnt really give two shits but she keeps saying that she is a virgin . and thats bothering me cause we all know that she isnt, she just cant be

oh, i didnt know she was claiming to be a virgin:rolleyes:

For the love of God, can you please spell her name right?!? :tongue: I mean seriously, that is one of my biggest pet peeves!!! BRITNEY.....

Who cares is she's not a virgin??? I see why she chooses not to answer anyone on that crap, whether or not she has sex is her business.....Maybe it's easier to just say she's not, bc if she said "no comment" there would be a stupid media frenzy, not to mention over the top speculation....

Guest gabo

sorry for misspelling her name.

I am not saying that its bad that shes avirgin at all, in fact I really respect that... I have just read that she says that she is still a virgin and... ohhhhhh forget it! tis just not important enought to argue about

Guest gabo
Originally posted by Mystify22

back up :mad:

:whip2:

:hat:

you are just too cute!

ok again I am sorry for spelling her name wrong i wont ever do it again misstress

Originally posted by scaredgirl

no i dont eat that, so now everybody sais they are virgin lol like brrok shield she said she lost her virginity with agassi well girl u lost it so OLD hahahahah

:laugh: did she really... she was like 35 damn.

i dont buy the britney virgin shit either, give me a break.. then again who really cares & why should it be public knowledge whether the girl has had sex or not. i kinda understand why she would lie but she could have just said i prefer to keep that private.