Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where Is Everyone?

Originally posted by somegirl24

Hi Mystify!

I'm assuming the snow has started up by you? No classes for you..YEY!!

I'm so bored...I cant find my car...and I don't have a shovel...GOD I hope the little kiddies come knocking on my door asking me if they can shovel my sidewalk...:tongue:

Hi Lori !

The snow finally started sometime early this morning! Yay no classes!!!

:bounce: :bounce:

Well glad to see you all........

Hi everyone(Neena, Somefan24, Mystify, Hype, Doubleplay & foodidoo & Mr. Voodoo-who I have yet to meet)

What shall we all discuss today>...................I was thinking maybe we should discuss the possible bullshit the Gov't been feeding us on Global Warming! If this is true why is it snowin like a mother fucker?

Answers, anyone..........Bueller?

I'm going to wear a big red name tag at clubs for the next 3 weeks.

"Hello, My name is VOODOO LOUNGE"

as to global warming,

water levels have rised, and the planet is a little warmer.

We're on a 200 year path for a major can of "whoop ass"

Bush tried to feed us his pitch for 2 billion of our tax dollars for research for Hydrogen cars.

Bush is a "Oil Guy", his allegiences are to the people who got him in office. Those are the people who make $$$ from Oil.

We can make cars right now, that get 80 miles to the gallon. Honda makes a hybrid car that gets 50, and there's another model out there as well.

What I'm blabbling about is, Bush don't give a shit about global warming, or saving energy.. he is in office to make his "oil guys" $$$$$$$$$$!

( I'm bored, and felt like talking some shit... sorry to all who had to read this stupid post)

PS

Stiffler, stop in Voodoo sometime... First Martini is on me buddy!

Originally posted by thehype

I just plowed my drive way and dumped all the snow in the street. i am afraid to let me poor puppy out cuz she is a white dog and she mite get lost in the snow:(

I put my pug into the snow and she sunk until only her head was showing, then she was trying to swim her way back to the sidewalk. It was so funny but now she's pissed !!! :laugh:

Originally posted by ninadd

I put my pug into the snow and she sunk until only her head was showing, then she was trying to swim her way back to the sidewalk. It was so funny but now she's pissed !!! :laugh:

What a mean mommy you are:mad: If I was your pug I'd piss in your shoes