Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the problem with "sexual"

venusvixen

as immature as guys are until they reach 40, sexual gets misinterpred as SLUT

it's sad bc i am a very sexual/sensual person, however bc guys are after sex so much, i need to conceal that part of my personality just so i can be sure that guys aren't after me for just sex...that they are genuinely interested in me

guys, why are you so damn immature:confused:

Originally posted by venusvixen

it's sad bc i am a very sexual/sensual person, however bc guys are after sex so much, i need to conceal that part of my personality just so i can be sure that guys aren't after me for just sex...that they are genuinely interested in me

I think it's okay to act like a whore if that's what your body is telling you to do.

...if you keep up this type of posting, i'm coming after you...i dont like to bring out my fucking horns but you're really pushing it...between this and the other post you had about men lying....

blah blah fucking blah

...if you're having a tough time with men, perhaps you're dealing with boys and not men...

...or perhaps you're dealing with the wrong men...

...or perhaps you're sending out a certain energy that attracts this type of crap...

...do some soul searching and rephrase your posting....this is about men/boys you have been dealing with, not ALL men...

...there's enough people out there perpetuating the stereotypes and the hating...we need to concentrate on the similarities and the love...

or

...in the least, communicating without prejudice...without words that connote such negativity...

until i find a guy that proves me differently i can speak only about MY FUCKING EXPERIENCE of which you have NO FUCKING CLUE

EXCUSE ME for sharing my dating experience which is very common among women i might add and having the balls to speak the truth

and why are YOU so sensitive about this topic anyway?

i'm sorry if i have offended you, i didn't realize that YOU WERE MR. PERFECT

if you have any useful suggestions as to how i can find someone like you who is so concerned with "love and stoping the hate" please feel free to provide

Originally posted by phatman

...if you keep up this type of posting, i'm coming after you...i dont like to bring out my fucking horns but you're really pushing it...between this and the other post you had about men lying....

blah blah fucking blah

...if you're having a tough time with men, perhaps you're dealing with boys and not men...

...or perhaps you're sending out a certain energy that attracts this type of crap...

...do some soul searching and rephrase your posting....this is about men/boys you have been dealing with, not ALL men...

...there's enough people out there perpetuating the stereotypes and the hating...we need to concentrate on the similarities and the love...

or

...in the least, communicating without prejudice...without words that connote such negativity...

:bounce: Gooooooo GET THAT BITCH, Phatman! :)

:clap: man, i couldn't have said it better myself. Sooooooo sick of women blaming men for being immature when more than often, the fault lies in their inability to screen and select potential friends/mates/intimate contacts. Love is like a talent show.

If you want it to be the best show on earth and worth something in the end, don't choose the first guy who looks like they can perform without embarrasing themselves.

or

what an awesome liar. You definitely a man dude :laugh: :laugh:

blah blah fucking blah

or

hell yeah bro

I'm seriously sick and tired of this men are bastard liar cheating sex fiends shit

....i am sensitive about the topice because i am a MAN...the subject you seem to be attacking on your posts...it's real fucking simple...keep your comments to specific instances, specific people....the minute anyone, male or female, extends those comments to generalizations, especially negative ones, you can be damn sure i will jump all over them...

...as for suggestions, there are many....try changing behavioral patterns that lead to these situations....try working on your perspective...work on your screening skills as my friend cintron suggested....there are many many things you can do....ultimately, i just get the feeling that you have some more living to do...

if men listened to this" bastard liar cheating sex fiends shit" and actually changed, girls would have nothing to complain about:blank:

my bad....I forgot women are perfect

keep up with the general assumptions......and as the saying goes, "assumption is the mother of all fuck-ups"

Don't worry, women equally display the same immature behavior that guys do. You're not special or anything, it goes both way.

nah i disagree big time

theres a big difference between being sexual and being a slut

just cause ur sexual thats no excuse to be sleeping around etc

theres something called self control and thats the key when differentiating between slut and being sexual....

also concealing who u are to be sure someone is genuinely interested in u, well that statement u made makes no sense im sure u see the contradiction

however even though it may not be fair, if someone is slutty right away well i wont take them seriously or see them as relationship material....

and why are YOU so sensitive about this topic anyway?

i'm sorry if i have offended you, i didn't realize that YOU WERE MR. PERFECT

I guess you're Ms. Perfect then, since you're the one who started this inane thread? :confused: