Clubplanet Nightlife Community

-snow aggression thread-

djjoshuacarl1

Yesterday, while a group of us pub-crawled around Newport on a surpise day off from work, all buddled up and tossing snow balls at each like something from a Norman Rockwell painting, admittedly, I thought the snow was wonderful, magical almost.

Today, as I spent 2 hours shoveling our cars out to thoughtless douche bag plow operator, and in the process undoubtedly suffering frost bite all over, I could not help but proclaim Mother Nature to be a dirty, dirty whore.

I had a great time last night - left work- hit the store for good food, corona's and absolute - went up to a friend's place in the middle of nowhere (sandown, NH). He took me for the scariest sled ride EVER - then we tied a snow tube to the back of someone's car and went nuts - crazy fun time :cool:

I prepared everyone yesterday by telling them if I did come in I knew I'd be late - by the time I got out this morning, someone had already cleaned my car and dug me out of the snow :)

i dont own a shovel and i appear to of chosen a crappy parking space because i now have over 5ft of snowdrifts surrounding my car (not exaggerated), plus the plows appear to of packed me in some more..my moms car same situatuon except different area of the parking lot and only has about 3 ft of drifts around here car. so my question...how the FUCK do i get to my car? never mind the fact that there is over 28 fucking incheches of snow the whole way to get to the parking lot and thru it? :mad::(:confused:

yesturday i was suppose to work, when i saw the brockton area on the news in the am i boycotted me and my roomate hit the store got some drinks and painted the living room. by 7:00 we were wasted and painting each other, just plain rediculous this morning i called in again, me and my roomate decided to walk to the store which is only next door but we had to jump off the porch because the stairs were missing! I landed on my face and almost got ran over. I think i should be on that show my life is a sitcom. Oh yea....DRUNK DIALING IS THE WORST! I think my ex hates me!

I got to use a vacation day today because I had no chance of getting my car out this morning. Yay! :rolleyes:

I was out there for 2+ hours shovelling. and I'm a little over half-way getting my car out of the evil, horrible, tainted parking lot across the street from me.

Fortunately I seem to be the only one who will ever need their car from that lot, so I get to shovel the whole thing myself. (Except for the BASTARD with the WRX... I hate you 4 wheel drive cars!)

Could be worse, I'm going to see the premier of Old School tonight :D