Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Love connection from clubplanet?

notallthere

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by misk

.........i form many cp relationships...however...being as though i am a 300lb leper........it never goes very far....

i feel ya hopefully ill get this humped removed by the spring so i can get a cp love connection

:blank: im waiting for my cab

Originally posted by atomicapples

im a fucking CP slut...

i hooked up with like almost everyone here...

nycmusik - third base

djjonstevens - second base

dgmodel - all the way

linabina - we held hands for 30 secs

clubkat - we shared a burger

i mtoo lazy to type it all...

u forgot to mention that u got crabs from ghhhhhost

and

chlymidia from Jaysea

but me?

i gave u nothing but reach arounds while me, u and dgmodel played where's waldo's waldo?

Originally posted by Reeni

:kiss2: awwh thank you

Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I'm a prince,...kinda...ummm... So that would make you a princess, so, do not be dissapointed if I ride up to your castle on a mule (its temporary..I left my horse to recuperate after a long ride).

Now, about scaling that wall to rescue you,..ummm, I will be kinda tired riding that miserable beast, do you mind dropping me a rope ladder or something? I hope thats not too much to ask. And oh, one more thingy, I think I will be too tired to slay the dragon (maybe later?) Do you think you could hold the joyful glee till we are outta sight or outta range to wake the demons?...I promise I will slay that MoFo later...get back at me my love;)

Originally posted by magellanmax

Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I'm a prince,...kinda...ummm... So that would make you a princess, so, do not be dissapointed if I ride up to your castle on a mule (its temporary..I left my horse to recuperate after a long ride).

Now, about scaling that wall to rescue you,..ummm, I will be kinda tired riding that miserable beast, do you mind dropping me a rope ladder or something? I hope thats not too much to ask. And oh, one more thingy, I think I will be too tired to slay the dragon (maybe later?) Do you think you could hold the joyful glee till we are outta sight or outta range to wake the demons?...I promise I will slay that MoFo later...get back at me my love;)

you are too cute

ill play repunzel so ill let down my hair