Clubplanet Nightlife Community

No Work today!!

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . Guess what I'm listening and jumping around the house to . . . Just guess! . . . . :drunk: . . .

it took me two hrs to get to work, you ass monkey! And when I came in, I was greeted by all of two employees.

Anywho Phunk, just glad you have the ENTIRE DAY to rest up for HG tonite....there will be some serious damage done if you are not present... :mad:

Originally posted by marcid21

it took me two hrs to get to work, you ass monkey! And when I came in, I was greeted by all of two employees.

Anywho Phunk, just glad you have the ENTIRE DAY to rest up for HG tonite....there will be some serious damage done if you are not present... :mad:

I really don't think I'm gonna get to this one . . :( . . I Mean, I hate to be a puss, but there's no way I can drive, and if I train it, its like . . .well . . .

. . Yeah, I'm a big pussy . . I'll have a verdict later today . . .

I really don't think I'm gonna get to this one . . :( . . I Mean, I hate to be a puss, but there's no way I can drive, and if I train it, its like . . .well . . .

:idea: it's the snow...isn't it? attachment.php?postid=394364

Originally posted by xpander

Aren't you going out to get wasted today? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I was going to go get hammered and have snowball fights and go sleighing in Buttlick Park..

But I thought it might be wiser to come into work for a full day and make some extra cash and then go home and catch up on the work I still have left that I fell behind with for the past 2 weeks.

:D :D

(but don't you worry, after work, I'm gonna have a few cocktails with my din-din)

:D :D

ditto. theres no train to the town where i work. i would have to pay 20$ to get a cab 5 miles. i called in sick. i cant move my car, who knows when i will be able to.. this is frustrrating.:flame::frust: