Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone else feel unfulfilled from this weekend?

Originally posted by kellyO616

my v-day was also ruined, i had gas all night and i had to gp to walmart and buy 8 new pairs of underwear.........

all the bleech couldn't get out the trail marks i left in my drawers after taco bell and the vanilla milk shake i drank

thas makes me want to smell your dirty underwear

my v-day was also ruined, i had gas all night and i had to gp to walmart and buy 8 new pairs of underwear.........

all the bleech couldn't get out the trail marks i left in my drawers after taco bell and the vanilla milk shake i drank

First off your not the real Kelly ..

second if you are a female your a nasty pig and you should be shot

Originally posted by notallthere

First off your not the real Kelly ..

second if you are a female your a nasty pig and you should be shot

wow fatfingers your pretty farken quick!!!! did you PM k-rock so you two can go over who it could possible be, you two are just natural screen name detectives, now play along mehoff.........!!!!

HOLLLAAAAA

and trewguy you can sniff my pantys anytime

wow fatfingers your pretty farken quick!!!! did you PM k-rock so you two can go over who it could possible be, you two are just natural screen name detectives, now play along mehoff.........!!!!

HOLLLAAAAA

hollaa? oh ok now i know who this is

HOLLLAAAAA

kelly isn't a newbie

kellyO616

kelly0616

Originally posted by tizzah508

this was the worst weekend....I am never going to get excited for another weekend again or buy tickets in advance.....

definite damage going to be done this weekend....why wait for the weekend lets go out tonight, tomorrow, and all weekend!!!!

easy for you to say jenny sleep all day.

Originally posted by notallthere

I have to say i was staying reserved for the most part threw the weekend.... I was saving myself for joeys sunday... like a virgin bitch saving her self for the rite guy... Fucken snow.. I'm going to have to do some serious damage this fucking week /weekend

I went out and had a great time ever night, but I was really looking forward to Joey's...... Oh well, there's always something around the corner.....

Originally posted by SPYGIRL

I went out and had a great time ever night, but I was really looking forward to Joey's...... Oh well, there's always something around the corner.....

YEah I am around the corner and i have a pipe and your going to get when you come around the corner

OK HERE WAS MY WEEKEND

FRIDAY A WHEN TO DINNER WITH A GIRL WHO WAS PRETTY HOT AND WANTS TO GET MARRIED

SATURDAY WENT TO SOUNGARDEN AND WISHED THAT I COULD BE INSIDE LASGO WHEN THE SUN COMES UP

SUNDAY WAS PRETTY UP FOR JOEYS WITH BIG SERG BUT SAID FUCK THIS WEATHER ME AND ABOUT 900 MORE SICK MF’S LIKE ME

LATER DUDE’S

:eek:

Originally posted by arkmoned

OK HERE WAS MY WEEKEND

FRIDAY A WHEN TO DINNER WITH A GIRL WHO WAS PRETTY HOT AND WANTS TO GET MARRIED

SATURDAY WENT TO SOUNGARDEN AND WISHED THAT I COULD BE INSIDE LASGO WHEN THE SUN COMES UP

SUNDAY WAS PRETTY UP FOR JOEYS WITH BIG SERG BUT SAID FUCK THIS WEATHER ME AND ABOUT 900 MORE SICK MF’S LIKE ME

LATER DUDE’S

:eek:

lata dude