Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MY V-DAY review "HERE I LAY BROKEN HEARTED.............

Originally posted by ninadd

This thread is too much :laugh:

i know ninadd, it is, but i feel this is the only way to get my message across........

i feel so embarresed but this goes out to all the girls on CP

"IT'S OKAY TO FART"

in the past hour i shit twice and didn't even wipe my ass

Originally posted by danfury

hahahahhah:laugh: ahhahaha:laugh:

Good shit Rod. I was dying reading this.

Gustavinos was Pretty SICKKKKKKK on Friday.

yeah, she's gotta know not to mess wit da best ya know...............

definatly a hot party on friday, good lookin crowd, i def like the looks of the place, very classy, it's def a change of pace from the regular jersey fist pumpin...............

i'll def check it our again, HOLLAAAA

Originally posted by roddiggaa

ok guy i keep finding more of these threads with my imposter name everywhere.........im say im laughing my ass off too!!!!

Rod and Dave u guys are the ones that clogged my bathroom that one night while u were dancing in ur g strings :D

k

elly you forgot to log off as roddigga w/ 2 a's................it's like a scooby doo episode huh kelly............

and kelly that's the last time a borrow your g-string, i got two splinters and an acorn in my ass from the logs you left in your drawers you nasty ass

hi jess it's me kelly.............here's the post you wanted me to bring back....

sorry it took so long my jam was on, i was in the shitter taken a dump to fiddy cent "it's my burfday" it helps me giggle my shit out a little better when i am dancing on the shitter to fiddy cent.........

i love that song, everytime i hear it i just want to shit

Originally posted by kellyO616

hi jess it's me kelly.............here's the post you wanted me to bring back....

sorry it took so long my jam was on, i was in the shitter taken a dump to fiddy cent "it's my burfday" it helps me giggle my shit out a little better when i am dancing on the shitter to fiddy cent.........

ROD BEHAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

Originally posted by kellyO616

kelly you are my hero....your like a dumping machine......we down here at the toiletpaper plant thank you from the bottom of our hearts.....without you we woudnt have a job.....so keep on scarfing down the tacos and dropping the lumber and we will make the extra thin paper with the perfect finger slip differential so you get double the pleasure :constipa::gas: