Clubplanet Nightlife Community

passes for space?

am wondering about buying this pass...what do you all think ?...am not planning to go to Space apart from sat nite and after 8.00 am when other parties are over....is it worth buying it just to go daily after 8.00 am ? or is there plenty of clubs opened after 8.00 am till 12.00 ??...thanks !!

Just got email..

$150 for all 5 nights.

I HATE it though, Cuz I am leaving back right after ultra Saturday..

so 150/4 is not soo good..

I need info..

How much is it gonna be every night?

I heard DT and PVD were $50 each last year.. True?

I had 3 day pass...

Also, I heard last year prices were climbing as the night progressed..

Someone PLEASE shine light on this and call Club Glow..

Originally posted by amdmaxx

Just got email..

$150 for all 5 nights.

I HATE it though, Cuz I am leaving back right after ultra Saturday..

so 150/4 is not soo good..

I need info..

How much is it gonna be every night?

I heard DT and PVD were $50 each last year.. True?

I had 3 day pass...

Also, I heard last year prices were climbing as the night progressed..

Someone PLEASE shine light on this and call Club Glow..

yea bro my plane leaves back for newark at 10 pm. sat..im gonna be a wreak

Before even considering that pass, I would like to know the entrance fee for each night, myself. As of right now, I only have the intention of hitting Sasha & Digweed. Tenaglia, PvD, and Deep Dish, they're all up in the air. Especially since I don't even have a more complete list of the parties.

Hell, I'd rather hit a sick ass bonfire on the beach...but I think that may be illegal. :(

Ok... here's some helpful info...

Club Space admission will most likely be $50+ on any given night. If the place reaches capacity, expect to wait outside &/or pay inflated admission...

here are some details on the passport...

5 Day Passport allows you to arrive at anytime and works any night & on numerous nights. Also entitles you & only you to re-entry if "I'm not mistaken" (because you keep it with you throughtout the whole conference for multiple use on our different events). DO NOT hand it over to your friend for he/she to use it. All passports are registered, which means its under one name & if the name on the pass doesn't match the name on the id- then it gets revoked & the person attemping to use it will have to pay admission... So don't try & beat the system. ;) hope this helps!!

Ps. Passports are no wait, which means you make no general admission line. There will be an entrace specifically designated for passport holders...

If you ask me, on 2 nights alone, the passport is worth it.. No hassle!! Hope to see many of you @ Space this conference. Party responsibly & have fun!! ;)

by the way, Add Paul Oakenfold to the Tiesto/Mauro Picotto night. See below...

Biz

"Club Space admission will most likely be $50+ on any given night. If the place reaches capacity, expect to wait outside &/or pay inflated admission..."

$50+ seems like way too much to pay for a night at Space. I think i am going scratch Space off my schedule now and add some beach parties instead.