Clubplanet Nightlife Community

passes for space?

check out www.clubspace.com One of the popups is the Club Space pass. Difference is $50. This pass is only for Club Space.

conference pass is to go to the actual music conference to learn about dj'ing, marketing, promoting, etc. all the behind the scenes stuff to the music world. I highly doubt that's what you want. but if you do check out www.wmcon.com .

Originally posted by amdmaxx

dude, r u getting your information out of you a$$?

Prices were $30-$35 @ midnight last year..

It says on PDF - NO READMISSION.. They punch they date and once they do it, NO readmission same day to the club..

Hey Smart ass, I work there... :rolleyes:

Oops, I forgot, you've been to Space for one conference, & you know it all...:rolleyes:

That was then, this is now...

In case you aren't comprehending correctly, let me break it down for you. Read this, as I stated it above- Club Space admission will most likely be $50+ on any given night. do you see the words "most likely" that means it is a big possibility, it also means, there is a chance the rate will be lower. Yeah, arriving before midnight will cost you less. But the overall Rate of the bulk of the nights might or should be around $50.

Now to the other statement. Also entitles you & only you to re-entry if I'm not mistaken (pay close attention to the "if I'm not mistaken") I'm reffering to the "5 DAY - FULL CONFERENCE PASSES" which means you can use them EVERY & ANY night. So "CHANCES ARE" we won't be using the stamper this time around on those, becuase IT IS A FULL CONFERENCE PASS. There still is a possibility for no re-entry, but that will be addressed at a later date...

3 Day Passes also available- I forgot to mention them above.

Thanks for appreciating the information. Next time, I'll keep my mouth shut & leave some of you with your assumptions...:rolleyes:

Originally posted by misskittie

Hell, I'd rather hit a sick ass bonfire on the beach...but I think that may be illegal. :(

"We're gonna have a kegger this weekend, are you in?"

geez. You light anything that size on the beach, and watch what happens.

Space probably has one of the best lineups for conference this year. Bear in mind the flyer only has the headliners...there's many more people playing...

How y'all doing?me and b r comin ova fae Scotland for wmc,there isn't alot of info about wats happening at wmc ova here,we need help in findin out where 2 Buy the passes for events,R all events ticket,Its going 2 b a sweet week of non-stop Clubbing,then we have a 15hr flight all the way bak tae Scotland,hey,it's all about fun and meetin everyone and havin the usual conversations of madness when the choons r pumping

:eek:

Hey everyone should check out Misseur PICOTTO, this guy will blow u all away if none of u have seen his sets,it is well worth the £ or $,usually does alot of sets at a niteclub called the Arches in Glasgow,jus a huge arena undaneath central station,bangin out the bass and tweetin his mad sound throughout his set of techno!one 2 c!!!!!!!!!!!

sweet cheers for the sites mate,check out

www.colours.co.uk

www.inside out .co.uk, the top one was voted the best clubnite in Britain last year both nites r held at the arches , www.arches.co.uk or.com, check itsublime sessions is the next nite being brought to the Arches in Scotland, if anyone is ova in Scotland, check this place out,u will neva forget it!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tongue: