Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn people that just read this board and do not post

Originally posted by notallthere

I know your out there reading all this shit and not posting .. say something .. come on reply to this. .. Maybe your not even a member i know your there join and say somthing who are you?!?!

that was me...registered a year ago & only started postin in sept

yeah i use to be a reader....actually i don't think I even read the messageboard, well the miami board when I lived down there...just used the shitty list and club search stuff....what a geeky kid I was

now in my older mature days I have decided to post and in the last three weeks have made it to 800 post.....official post whore

have to say I have met a lot of awesome people

I might have the lowest average, about six post a year. I just post when i need some information. Some People must be on this thing reading and posting all day. There is nothing wrong with that but there is so much more to the internet, information wise. Just my 2 cents!!!!

I read this board everyday, the drama is definitely entertainment, but it's hard to stay anonymous as it is. Posting here might let my true evil thoguhts sneak out and then WHOA we'd have mass hysteria on our hands. So I prefer to keep those more private moments for real life....

"I might have the lowest average, about six post a year. I just post when i need some information. Some People must be on this thing reading and posting all day. There is nothing wrong with that but there is so much more to the internet, information wise. Just my 2 cents!!!"

jackyl , save your 2 cents you cheap bastard!

I LOVE TO POST ABOUT VOODOO LOUNGE

(but then everyone knows that)

I'm a 100% Pain-in-the-ass overposter!

www.LickMyBalls.com

You got to be kidding me!! Your going to rag on me because I posted a message about the way I post. Who the fuck are you? You promote a club on ridge road you fag!! I wouldn't even call it a club. How come your not promoting Fatso Fogarties you geek. That place is a joke just like you.

Well let's see...i got kicked off the soundfactory board and the jonathan peters board for speaking my mind......so I tend to read and not post...I guess some people just can't handle the truth.

people must rememer "opinions are like assholes, some of them stink and some of them don't":tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

I've been big on message boards before, never comes to anything. . . I just read mostly for information and for shit to do. I'm not a big fan of the crowd at a lot of the places, I'm just in it for the music. . .when it all comes down to it, it's the music that matters. . .right now, listening to some Mauro Picotto - Tranceformer 2000 . . . You can spooge all you want over your Tsettos and your Riveras and that crap. . . but I read this board for events, need something to do to keep busy.