Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sT. Pattys day parade ..seaside Heigts NJ

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by prettyricky

Lor Bo, come visit me and Tommy D at Merge during the day, Its both of our Birthdays!!!!!!! SHOTS!!!!!!

Yo br, my birthday is at midnight March 16th, I am not saying how old but I will have to say that Ceeotter might be carrying me by 3AM.. You need to put a mark on your arm to keep tack of every shot u do...

Originally posted by jrsygrl

ITS MY BIRF-DAY ON THE 15TH...SO WHAT IS THE DEAL? WHAT IS OPEN AND WHO WILL BE SPINNNING EVERYWHERE? MIGHT HAVE TO MOVE MY BDAY PARTY FROM NYC TO THE SHORE!! ;)

Temps, Merge and bamboo are all open. I know that Teo T and many other DJs are having a DJ showcase at temps begining at 1pm that saturday. there was a rumor the Richie Rydell mite be comin down for Merge but not sure bout that. Dunno who is at Xs. Bamboo is open at and all the clubs close at 3 or 4. There are over 20,00 people in the streets on seaside that day. Def a good time

Originally posted by cody05

Yo br, my birthday is at midnight March 16th, I am not saying how old but I will have to say that Ceeotter might be carrying me by 3AM.. You need to put a mark on your arm to keep tack of every shot u do...

My Bithday is the 13th, tommy's is the 17th, andyours is the 16th.

St Pattys birthdayy bashes!!!!!!

Already got my Marker ready for the shot marking thing, its gonna be a long night!!!! If I get a break I will come check you out!!!!

Originally posted by cosmicgate22

Otter are you sure about this ???? I heard some one else was going to be there. Just curious

Mark called us last night so we would post it....what did you hear.....i hate when i work there and find out shit later.....we are catering to the band then dj thing so that way we are different from what is going down at temps