Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Remembering Bermuda Club

cody05

For those of you who remember Bermuda Club and for those of you who wish you did we will be having a Bermuda Club reuinon PARTY!!!! Club XS went and hired an entire bartending staff of Bermuda alumni's including Ceeotter who was at Bermuda for about 10 years and myself who was there for 8 years. Music will be brought to you by Bermuda's resident DJ Teo-T....

Place: Club XS

Date: Feb. 22, 2003

Time: 10:00 PM

R.S.V.P. PM Cody05 for guestlist information...

upcoming events St. Patty's Day Parade March 15th and also I will be celebrating my B-day which is March 16th. More info on this date still to come....

Originally posted by cody05

For those of you who remember Bermuda Club and for those of you who wish you did we will be having a Bermuda Club reuinon PARTY!!!! Club XS went and hired an entire bartending staff of Bermuda alumni's including Ceeotter who was at Bermuda for about 10 years and myself who was there for 8 years. Music will be brought to you by Bermuda's resident DJ Teo-T....

Place: Club XS

Date: Feb. 22, 2003

Time: 10:00 PM

R.S.V.P. PM Cody05 for guestlist information...

upcoming events St. Patty's Day Parade March 15th and also I will be celebrating my B-day which is March 16th. More info on this date still to come....

Bro, i am so looking foward to this!! This is one for all the old schoolers who remember how packed Bermuda was on ANY Saturday night and how great the Vibe was that TEO brought week in and week out. Cody get at me about those BERMUDA CLUB REMEMBERED CDS!! The 3rd is done!

Those were the best days ... I worked the lights for Teo - T ... Teo is probably the nicest DJ I know ... Alot of phony backstabbing douchebag scumbag DJ's out there ... I remember one bartender there named Sandy ... She was babelicious sweet and kind ... I do believe she use to bartend at Club Abyss on Friday nights back then ... I wonder if she is still around and doing well ...

Wayne ( DJ WET )

Originally posted by cosmicgate22

Amy!!!!!!!:jawdrop::drool: :drool: :eek: Def hottie!!!

Bro, I so wish I could go, but I gotta work, what we need to do Is have a Beach Club Reunion, the DJ will be the same, so would most of the bartenders:laugh:

I didn't work at Bermuda long enough to get the call, My boy Rolls will be representin though. XS is Bermuda, there are only like 2 guest bartenders all the rest work at XS now anyway!!!! I would love to go, Yo Johnny I need some CDs Kid!!!!! See you ST. PATTYS DAY!!!!!! Tell all the old school cats I said whats up!!!!:D

Originally posted by prettyricky

Bro, I so wish I could go, but I gotta work, what we need to do Is have a Beach Club Reunion, the DJ will be the same, so would most of the bartenders:laugh:

I didn't work at Bermuda long enough to get the call, My boy Rolls will be representin though. XS is Bermuda, there are only like 2 guest bartenders all the rest work at XS now anyway!!!! I would love to go, Yo Johnny I need some CDs Kid!!!!! See you ST. PATTYS DAY!!!!!! Tell all the old school cats I said whats up!!!!:D

Rick, jump on soulseek. All 3 Bermuda reunion cds that i made for Keith are there. My soulseek name is cosmicgate22. Start chill'n the goose. Bobby G says hello

Rick, jump on soulseek. All 3 Bermuda reunion cds that i made for Keith are there. My soulseek name is cosmicgate22. Start chill'n the goose. Bobby G says hello

I'll have my brother do it, I dont know shit about that stuff!!! Tell big Bobby G he better take off the 15th cause its on!!!! You know The GOOSE is chillin baby.

HOLLA!!!!!

Guest saleen351

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i remember they use to have cornoa night on like fridays.... 5 coronas for 5 bucks:eek:

that place use to be the bomb.....

good luck cody....

Amy!!!!!!!:jawdrop::drool: :drool: :eek: Def hottie!!!

I swear to god, Vip-tech(summer of 99) use to get so mad at me that I would rather go there by myself and buy shots from that girl all night on friday and on saturday then show up at tempts wasted and depressed broke

Originally posted by thehype

things i remeber bout Bermuda Club

Charlotte in summer of 99

Plasmic Honey in summer of 99

Pink is summer of 2000

Zombie nation in summer of 2000

BJ the koolest MC of all time

Bermuda was the 1st club i ever went to when i turned 21

Does this mean you wanna go on Saturday??

holy shit!!.. that place kicked ass. big Jimbo at the back bar served us til we were face down in our shit. and the bill never exceeded the $100 mark.

i have a pic of some guy passed out there 1 night who shit and pissed his pants.. classic.

if i wasn't a true north jersey head i'd be there for that party. hype.. represent for us bitch, and gimme my sneakers.

Originally posted by misk

...lol....i was soooooo not even close to 21 when we used to go...back when i was jusr a lil kid:tongue:..always had a fucking blast there......

actually i was dating this one girl when i was 20 and one nite we weredrivin around seaside(cuz thats all you can do when your under 21) and she brought me into bermuda club cuz her friends worked the coat check and door there. I remeber that nite cuz it was a saturday nite and Charlotte performed her #1 hit, SKIN.

Originally posted by prettyricky

wow...I remember Sunday nights in the summer at Beach Club. I met Rolls there!!! A bunch of us actually went to AC after that. The good old days....Beach Club, Bermuda...XS - wish i could make it.

Originally posted by thehype

things i remeber bout Bermuda Club

Charlotte in summer of 99

Plasmic Honey in summer of 99

Pink is summer of 2000

Zombie nation in summer of 2000

BJ the koolest MC of all time

Bermuda was the 1st club i ever went to when i turned 21

Just to let you know my friend, it would not be a Bermuda reunion party without B.J. on the mic. Along with our Bermuda bartending staff and DJ, B.J. will be representing all night long....