Clubplanet Nightlife Community

my new style....................

kellyO616

i am sick of going to clubs every weekend and seeing all the girls wearing tight jeans, tube tops, tight black pants and all designer clothes...........

so i am changing my style to stand out in the crowd.........

i am gonna start dressing like a hippie out to clubs!!!!

yes i am gonna bring back the roots of 60 and 70's

my new style will consist of baggy tie die shirts, long shrivled skirts and sandles, i am also not going to shave my armpits for weeks........i am leaving now to go to the salvation army and pick out all my vintage clothes

who is in????????????/

Originally posted by kellyO616

i am sick of going to clubs every weekend and seeing all the girls wearing tight jeans, tube tops, tight black pants and all designer clothes...........

my new style will consist of baggy tie die shirts, long shrivled skirts and sandles, i am also not going to shave my armpits for weeks........i am leaving now to go to the salvation army and pick out all my vintage clothes

who is in????????????/

i'll pass...

I dont know how many clubs are gonna let you in w/ that on

Originally posted by psychosweetie

dont worry sweetie

we know...she has the letter "O" and you have the number "0":D

she's a weird one huh psycho!!! she's got this alter ego, just bare with her and respond to her posts just like you are doing...........

yeah sure kelly that's not you.............we understand if you wanna dress up like a hippie and work at carusos, maybe then you'll make the gustavinos pic thread..........!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by kelly0616

please bear with me.........i will try not shaving rod because i no that is what you like; hairy, fat, smelly, dirty women. i will not do laundry and shopwer anymore as of today! then you will be able to fall madly in love with me and we can have the honeymoon:eek:

you forgot hairy, fat smelly, dirty women w/ a TONGUE RING!!!!!!!!!!!

now your cooking, i can't wait for the new look, i'll book the honey moon soon

who is in????????????/

eww no way that is a good look. sweetie -- get yourself an identity first (instead of mimmicking other ppl's)

who is in????????????/

Rod, you have serious problems, your FREAK!!:eek:

who is in????????????/

KELLY u r my best friend and i love to death BUT here is where i draw the line :D ..sorry no hippie chic for moi ;)