Clubplanet Nightlife Community

illest dj rite now?

eddie3

Originally posted by godisadj

i'm sorry! it just came to me giorgio is the new resident @ space in miami & als he has guest spots all over ibizia in the summer. just STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! his track selection is miserable. he mixes @ riverstreet (fogot he left that mecca of the music scene), cherry & joeys. yea he's going places straight back to his real job.

hes not even in the 100 in nj & you peple rank him the top of the world. you people are nuts. i hope you are all drinking some cocktails to explain your thoughts.

jp will bury giorgio with no arms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we are talking about jersey dj's though guy.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by whatevaman

LOL. The funny thing is that tooches abyss party is tooch raw and uncut. He can be however the fuck he wants to be. what makes tooch a good dj is that depending on the venue determines on how he spins that given night. If anyone heard him at metro they will understand what I am talking about.

As for you Wakeup I will see you friday right??? lol

i heard him at metro and Im a fan of his, thats not the issue in question tooch is good. My statement is so is giorgio and so is Justin.....

Oh and my opinion is that JP sucks lately... maybe you dont agree... who cares.

lets be more childish, I kick your ass!!! Grow up bro. respecct others opinions you may learn something

LOL. The funny thing is that tooches abyss party is tooch raw and uncut. He can be however the fuck he wants to be. what makes tooch a good dj is that depending on the venue determines on how he spins that given night. If anyone heard him at metro they will understand what I am talking about.

As for you Wakeup I will see you friday right??? lol

i was hopin to, since last fri was vday but i either have a virus or something so i doubt it as of now. i will see how i feel tomo.

we are talking about jersey dj's though guy.

there is at last 100 *JERSEY* dj's who are better then him. also carguy what makes you the music man because you go to river street? your a joke and you lost this arguement alrady by saying giorgio is a good dj. enough said!

Aight this is ridiculous.

Im good friends with Joe Georgio and Ive heard him play a few times and have some of his cds. Joe Georgio Is not in the same League as a Richie Santana and hell tell you that HIMSELF.

Richie Santana Has been spinning for like 13-14 years and has Mad productions out and is just a plain old SICK DJ. UNTOUCHABLE right now IMO. His Mixing is Flawless and he can work tracks like no other. (Anyone that was at abyss last nigt saw that!!)

Im so sick of hearing all these names of kids that havent done their time yet...people sayin they are "the Best in Jersey" or " the next big thing" blah blah blah. Let them do their time and earn the respect of their peers and other people in the industry. Stop comparing these kids to guys like Richie Santana And Denny Tsettos, Teo T, JP, DT etc....They are NOWHERE Near there talents or their capabilities.... Those guys have done their time and payed their dues and deserve any hype they get. I wish all the younger kids the best of luck and i am friends with most of them so dont take this like im bashin yous. Just tryin to make a point.

Originally posted by psychosweetie

They are just haters, its not even worth the time to talk to them. Everyone is entitled to thier own opinion, i just dont understand why if you dont like someone, you cant keep your mouth shut? The thread is about the illest DJ, not who people dont like. Its so childish. You posted your opinion saying who you liked and that was it, they always have to post who they like, and then bash everyone else. Its so annoying:rolleyes:

That's right I am the big bad hater....LMFAO. If you knew anything I am good friends with Justin. I support him 100000000000000000000%. And as far as Joe is concerned I wish him nothing but the best of luck. I just don't think that you can compare them to someone like Richie Santana. If you do you are only fooling yourself. Mark is my boy and did you see me post him name on this thread??? Hell fucking no! You know why? Cuzz you have to earn your stripes bottom line. And if you can't understand that then I have nothing more to say. I guess I will except being a hater!

Peace!

Dominick

Originally posted by binoys

Im good friends with Joe Georgio and Ive heard him play a few times and have some of his cds. Joe Georgio Is not in the same League as a Richie Santana and hell tell you that HIMSELF.

Richie Santana Has been spinning for like 13-14 years and has Mad productions out and is just a plain old SICK DJ. UNTOUCHABLE right now IMO. His Mixing is Flawless and he can work tracks like no other. (Anyone that was at abyss last nigt saw that!!)

Im so sick of hearing all these names of kids that havent done their time yet...people sayin they are "the Best in Jersey" or " the next big thing" blah blah blah. Let them do their time and earn the respect of their peers and other people in the industry. Stop comparing these kids to guys like Richie Santana And Denny Tsettos, Teo T, JP, DT etc....They are NOWHERE Near there talents or their capabilities.... Those guys have done their time and payed their dues and deserve any hype they get. I wish all the younger kids the best of luck and i am friends with most of them so dont take this like im bashin yous. Just tryin to make a point.

binoy exactly!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by binoys

Dude all I did was give my opinion and people hate on me and the people I know and respect, richies fucking sick and i agree w/ you, if you read the post I said I like these guys and are up and coming not comprable to richie denny JP or anyone... people like to criticize you for your opinion and thats bullshit....

Originally posted by carguy19

Don't worry sweetie, next thing you know this kid'll be saying marshall fairbanks is the DJ messiah.....

Not to be fuct up bro, but talk to me by MDW and we'll compare the places I have Justin and giorgio doing to what you and everyone else are doing. You're barking down the wrong path.

All I did was give my opinion, you coulda minded your own fucking business..... but you wont win this argument trust me

Who do you mean by Everyone Else?? I hope your being specific and talkin about just the kid you responded to. No Need to Challenge Everyone like that. I throw parties as my job and thats kinda insulting, Since i work with guys like Richie, Denny, Teo, Mike Mac, Peter Bailey etc......

Just for the record, and I am saying this is my own "opinion". I don't know who the best or the worst is but JP has blown me away numerous times. He held down a residency at Factory for a long time. Where else have you seen a dj do that. That place pulled in thousands every saturday. Another point to make is that there should be no competition between Dj's. Every Dj should have his own sound. Tooch has his own sound so I give him a lot of credit. To not sell out and play the same tracks as everyone else is what seperates DJ's. JP, Tooch and Joe G play diff. music so to compare them is like comparing apples oranges.

i heard him at metro and Im a fan of his, thats not the issue in question tooch is good. My statement is so is giorgio and so is Justin.....

lets be more childish, I kick your ass!!! Grow up bro. respecct others opinions you may learn something

no bro i don't get childish and i don't fight. but obviously you can't take my opinions because not for nothing i respected everything you had to say. i might not have agreed but i respected it. tell me when i got wise with you???

jp has sucked for 2 yrs now consistently 97-99 he was the best dj and mood/vibe setter ive ever heard since disco 2000 at LL, that is my opinion but i guess that makes me a hater too. i have never heard gio or the other guy spin, have i heard shit yes but i dont make opinions on that. i will say this though this nj board is amusing w/ the pro cherry/river st wherever it might be w/ joe gio. just looks odd and a little strange from the same names posting it. its all good to support ur friend, id do the same but i cant help but not go hmmmm can we get an honest review that isnt biased or one that is someone posting be a "HATER"

Originally posted by justinjames1

Just for the record, and I am saying this is my own "opinion". I don't know who the best or the worst is but JP has blown me away numerous times. He held down a residency at Factory for a long time. Where else have you seen a dj do that. That place pulled in thousands every saturday. Another point to make is that there should be no competition between Dj's. Every Dj should have his own sound. Tooch has his own sound so I give him a lot of credit. To not sell out and play the same tracks as everyone else is what seperates DJ's. JP, Tooch and Joe G play diff. music so to compare them is like comparing apples oranges.

You know what everyone go fuck themselves, all I did was give my opinion and it's fuct up that people dont mind there own fucking business, binoys, I dont think you know who I am by my SN but I thimk I've been to Deko more then anyone else on this board, im not knocking you or richie, justin I'll see you later, everyone else shut the fuck up I dont criticize your opinion so dont get on me about mine

You know what everyone go fuck themselves, all I did was give my opinion and it's fuct up that people dont mind there own fucking business, binoys, I dont think you know who I am by my SN but I thimk I've been to Deko more then anyone else on this board, im not knocking you or richie, justin I'll see you later, everyone else shut the fuck up I dont criticize your opinion so dont get on me about mine

We Met Once At Deko. I Hear what your sayin about everyone jumpin all over you, but everyones got opinions and they are all just tryin to get their points across. I wouldnt take it personal.

no bro i don't get childish and i don't fight. but obviously you can't take my opinions because not for nothing i respected everything you had to say. i might not have agreed but i respected it. tell me when i got wise with you???

lets be more childish, I kick your ass!!! Grow up bro. respecct others opinions you may learn something +

Dom I was being sarcastic, Im saying this is childish cause your opinions differ from mine, Im not taking anything away from you or tooch trust me, we're gonna have you back atr our places to spin.

lets be more childish, I kick your ass!!! Grow up bro. respecct others opinions you may learn something +

Dom I was being sarcastic, Im saying this is childish cause your opinions differ from mine, Im not taking anything away from you or tooch trust me, we're gonna have you back atr our places to spin.

This has nothing to do with mark bro. cuzz i wouldn't even put him on that level. there is too much talent in jersey to compete with, and him just like others have a long long way and have to earn their stripes. I just wish people would realize that. But 99.9% don't and will just say I am a hater and that is fine. Anyways I think you are a down to earth guy and you understand where I am coming from. You have your opinions and I have mine.

P.S. J-hole I wish you luck tonight you feG! I will prob check you out next week.

This has nothing to do with mark bro. cuzz i wouldn't even put him on that level. there is too much talent in jersey to compete with, and him just like others have a long long way and have to earn their stripes. I just wish people would realize that. But 99.9% don't and will just say I am a hater and that is fine. Anyways I think you are a down to earth guy and you understand where I am coming from. You have your opinions and I have mine.

P.S. J-hole I wish you luck tonight you feG! I will prob check you out next week.

Squashed- no worries dom...

See you next thur at euro???