Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Louis Vuitton Spring 2003 Collection

Mystify

Anyone see any of the new handbag collection? I tried to put some of the images up, but it didn't work....

All of the new bags are so fresh and adorable. I especially love the retro cherry blossom bag! So cute for the summer! Its nice to see something other than the brown/tan stuff.

Check it out under New Collection on www.vuitton.com :aright:

Originally posted by Mystify22

Anyone see any of the new handbag collection? I tried to put some of the images up, but it didn't work....

All of the new bags are so fresh and adorable. I especially love the retro cherry blossom bag! So cute for the summer! Its nice to see something other than the brown/tan stuff.

great male collection as well... though i can't believe that they launched that unbuttoned-shirt-with-a-white-t-shirt-under kind of look. so 80s in the usa....

i love the new collection, i actually just got one and cant wait to wear it out:D

Originally posted by kelly0616

no definately not eurotrash its a luxury bag:cool:

u just wish u had one to

you misunderstood me -- i didn't say LV is eurotrash, but that it can be seen as e/trash(y) outside manhattan... by the way i don't buy LV because i prefer fendi:tongue:

i dont like louie vuitton bags, i think they are ugly looking and dont match most things well. i mean u can wear one with almost anything but they stand out in a way i dont like. i dont want everyone to know what kind of bag i have.

i always see little girls in the mall with louie vuitton bags, they just look so cheesy and brand obsessed. i would much rather have something else over a louie vuitton.

Originally posted by trinigrl

Here are some pics:

1louis_vuittonS0301.jpg

1louis_vuittonS0302.jpg

1louis_vuittonS0303.jpg

i think they look awful, maybe the one on top has a little appeal to it in that weird kinda off/ugly way. but the others are disgusting, expecially the one on the bottom. it is so odd looking and an unnatural form to put on a body.

Originally posted by somebitch

i think they look awful, maybe the one on top has a little appeal to it in that weird kinda off/ugly way. but the others are disgusting, expecially the one on the bottom. it is so odd looking and an unnatural form to put on a body.

i agree with somebitch 100%. personally i hate those crazy looking one and also the graffitti line. gross...

I agree that the the ones in the pictures are kinda off... I like the first one, but the one I saw that I liked, (not in this thread) was a plain white background with only the colored little logos....

I agree that the the ones in the pictures are kinda off... I like the first one, but the one I saw that I liked, (not in this thread) was a plain white background with only the colored little logos....

lol. we need to go shopping together. ;)

I agree....I dont like those bags in the pictures at all...for that much money, you can get much nicer bags