Clubplanet Nightlife Community

fu....... to the door guy at DEKO

first i wanted to say anyone associatedwith deko i had a great time last sat... so i decided to come back this thurs (tonight) anyway got put on a guestlist so i get there with 3 girls and one guy the lot looks pretty empty anyway get to the door ask if there is a list get told no and get in line ok now ive worked in a clubs and bars for 5 years now bartendingdown the shore and in nyc

the jerkoff at the door has us in line for a half hour no biggie ill wait but the place was not busy yet when i get to the door the bouncer ask for friends id its a dupe i know but has mad back pulls out army id 3 credit it cards jerkoff was like no way this is not you and tells us to get out of line and basicaly beat it... no ive been around the scene for a while have never been treated so rudely by staff pricks they were,now i can see if it was just guys but we were with girls and the guy was a dick so fu deko doorguys both of u .............sorry just had to vent pretty pissed off was llokin foward to goin back but no just agravated never been treated like such a dick

Originally posted by braveheart24

its their doomen real pricks need to learn people skills lack them bigtime there a big joke:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Braveheart,

I will notify ownership about this, for you to be told there was no list is total bullshit, I know for a fact you were on my list. If you could PM me and describe to me who the person was that gave you a problem I would appreciate it. Also because of the trouble you went through, the next time you decide to go to deko(if you do) let me know and I will take care of your party free because of your troubles.

Braveheart - I'm very sorry to hear that you had trouble last night with Deko. I can assure you that Joe Armenio will take care of you next time you come. Sometimes staff/Mgmt need to limit the number of guys getting in, in order to keep the ratio at a good level. Next time you go be sure to contact Joe, and he will accomadate you and your friends for your inconvenience last night. Give it another shot.

Braveheart,

Let me go one step better. You ever have a problem at the front door of DEKO on a Saturday call me. 99% of the time I answer my phone ask FURY. I run the party on Saturday and I hate hearing stories like this especially when I hear about a guy adhering to our most important policy which is dont come with just guys. I will PM you my cell number - program it and use it. So keep on doing what you do with getting on Armenios list and use my number for any problems outside.

Remember I said Saturday I really cant do the same on Thursday

Guest hotshit

This has happened before (doormen trouble) at Deko but I haven't heard of it happening with someone bringing females with them. You know what else the valet guys are scumbags they like to screw up people cars. Watch out if you got a nice car and you get the valet, they have no problem whiping your car around and touching all your shit.

That is why I have the upmost respect for the best damn promoters on this board....BIG PROPTS TO JARMENIO,STIGELEIRO, and BINOY

don't over promoter/post about there clubs and treat everyone extremely well always!!!! That is why there clubs are succeed great business ethics KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK BOYS

Pat yourselves on the ass I mean back for me today

PS: don't want to for get Petey and George over at Metro (just wanted to stick to Deko but seems unfair) b/c they do the absolute same thing.....Give yourselves a big slap on the assback boys too!!

PSS: BON YOU TOO but you already know that :) Slap that ass hup two hup two

Originally posted by hotshit

You know what else the valet guys are scumbags they like to screw up people cars. Watch out if you got a nice car and you get the valet, they have no problem whiping your car around and touching all your shit.

this is true but it happens all the time at a lot of places....the valet guys at deko are under a seperate contract and not related....that is what I was told one snowy night when my car came back with the check engine light on and I know I didn't leave it that way b/c my car is like 7 months old but anyway I just wanted help b/c I didn't want to explode on the way home and I wasn't accussing the guy just do not know shit about cars......so now I found that I have this block on my car that you can set it and it will only go a certain speed so when I am paying I set it to about 2-5 mph they can't drive it over that.....and if they try pressing the gas bells and stuff go off in the car....the guy almost shit his pants soooo funnny....good feature to have in NY too really don't trust those guys

Originally posted by tizzah508

so now I found that I have this block on my car that you can set it and it will only go a certain speed so when I am paying I set it to about 2-5 mph they can't drive it over that.....and if they try pressing the gas bells and stuff go off in the car....the guy almost shit his pants soooo funnny....good feature to have in NY too really don't trust those guys

TIZZAH MY NIZZAH....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Crazy girl...ROFL, must take forever to get your car at 2 mph...:tongue:

Very Sorry To Hear This. I assure you that if you contact one of us next time or ask the doormen if we are around we will def take care of you. Jarmenio will take care of your party next time at the door and Ill be sure to buy a couple rounds of drinks for your troubles. Hope to see you back there.

Originally posted by tizzah508

That is why I have the upmost respect for the best damn promoters on this board....BIG PROPTS TO JARMENIO,STIGELEIRO, and BINOY

don't over promoter/post about there clubs and treat everyone extremely well always!!!! That is why there clubs are succeed great business ethics KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK BOYS

Pat yourselves on the ass I mean back for me today

PS: don't want to for get Petey and George over at Metro (just wanted to stick to Deko but seems unfair) b/c they do the absolute same thing.....Give yourselves a big slap on the assback boys too!!

PSS: BON YOU TOO but you already know that :) Slap that ass hup two hup two

Tara, I think you just summed it all up!!!!!!!!

:clap2; :clap2: :clap2:

I can't speak for any night except Saturday, and to be honest I haven't been working. I have been sending a guy I consider to be very polite and professional, if you ask for Kevin at the door I'm sure you'll be treated with respect! If you have a problem with a bouncer or doorman on SATURDAY let Sergio know and I'll address the matter with the guys that work for me. Please remember, not all of the bouncers work for me, but if its a guy that does I'll take care of it ASAP!!!!!!

I know I haven't been there in awhile but I think DEKO put together one of the best all around staffs ever assembled in one venue, the goes from owners all the way through to barbacks, This just my opinion. I mean we all know its a fact that they have New Jerseys greatest night club host BIG DADDY SERGE!!!!!!!!

PEACE LOVE AND SOUL

MURRAY

Originally posted by bigmurray

I can't speak for any night except Saturday, and to be honest I haven't been working. I have been sending a guy I consider to be very polite and professional, if you ask for Kevin at the door I'm sure you'll be treated with respect! If you have a problem with a bouncer or doorman on SATURDAY let Sergio know and I'll address the matter with the guys that work for me. Please remember, not all of the bouncers work for me, but if its a guy that does I'll take care of it ASAP!!!!!!

I know I haven't been there in awhile but I think DEKO put together one of the best all around staffs ever assembled in one venue, the goes from owners all the way through to barbacks, This just my opinion. I mean we all know its a fact that they have New Jerseys greatest night club host BIG DADDY SERGE!!!!!!!!

PEACE LOVE AND SOUL

MURRAY

Murray, you and your staff are class act... I am sure it was not someone working with your staff...

Originally posted by braveheart24

first i wanted to say anyone associatedwith deko i had a great time last sat... so i decided to come back this thurs (tonight) anyway got put on a guestlist so i get there with 3 girls and one guy the lot looks pretty empty anyway get to the door ask if there is a list get told no and get in line ok now ive worked in a clubs and bars for 5 years now bartendingdown the shore and in nyc

the jerkoff at the door has us in line for a half hour no biggie ill wait but the place was not busy yet when i get to the door the bouncer ask for friends id its a dupe i know but has mad back pulls out army id 3 credit it cards jerkoff was like no way this is not you and tells us to get out of line and basicaly beat it... no ive been around the scene for a while have never been treated so rudely by staff pricks they were,now i can see if it was just guys but we were with girls and the guy was a dick so fu deko doorguys both of u .............sorry just had to vent pretty pissed off was llokin foward to goin back but no just agravated never been treated like such a dick

I know how you feel went there twice on a thursday and got treated the same way. Those guys are assholes. Made me wait the first time and I had to buy a bottle to get in. And i gave it a second chance and got treated like shit again. He tried to say I wasn't on the guestlist too. I've been in the club seen awhile and never got treated like that. And i've been to south beach and Vegas which should be worst. Well whatever that place sucks and lost my buisness.

whas his crap about binoy joe armenio and sergio being good promoters last time i went there i had binoy an joe holding m and serg beating me with a balckjack. ok wll at least they took me inside and ot me drunk first.

seriously deko is always a cas act as is abyss. when i had a prblem w valet joe had ut in a call first thng the next day and when i called abss they already knew about it and everything was done to the best of thier ablity. And onc you are insdi they really tae care of you. think they get commission on Taxi service too :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: