Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sound Factory Open

Originally posted by trippinkittyk

NOT THE PJ PARTY EVERYONE, ITS JUST REOPENING OF SF, LEAVE THE PJ'S AT HOME, WEAR WHEN PJ GOES DOWN-

unless they changed it its still the pj party.. up until today i was informed it was and the sf website still said it was as of today.. either way i dont care

yes all you schmuks wear the pajamas so those new security guards with the NYPD breathing down their backs can a nice feel of your cooch or your balls and get to stick their fingers in your ass just so you can go have a great time at factory. A lil word of advice don't expect the same factory scene that you are used to. Maybe it is time for the old school Factory heads to want to come back and give Soundfactory one more chance. Then all of the newcomers can see what a real Factory party was and can be again.

im hoping this closing and reopening has a positive effect.. nicer crowd and maybe earlier closings which means solid sets.. only reason im gonna go.. to see how it is..

See this is an intelligent person with something smart to say basically the same thing I meant but I said it like an asshole.So Njangel please do not get mad at me b/c you think you know something about Factory.You don't so please don't try to herb me out when you are still wearing a diaper. Please ask some people that have been to Factory when it was a really good party on a Friday night. Yes you would have to find someone that probably wouldnt be caught dead there again. This is only b/c they can't stand how SF has gone to the shits.

Hes got some serious issues. Good kid though.

Hey I want my address back. No fare no stalking me. Hey Brian last night at ML I was wacked Good seing you out.

oh yeah shout out to XXSPLASHXXX and I am not even going to ask Dave how he came up with that name.:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Originally posted by foodidoo

See this is an intelligent person with something smart to say basically the same thing I meant but I said it like an asshole.So Njangel please do not get mad at me b/c you think you know something about Factory.You don't so please don't try to herb me out when you are still wearing a diaper. Please ask some people that have been to Factory when it was a really good party on a Friday night. Yes you would have to find someone that probably wouldnt be caught dead there again. This is only b/c they can't stand how SF has gone to the shits.

I don't pretend like I know everything about SF. Trust me, if you know me, I'm the last person who tries to front about anything. What pissed me off about you was the way you came off in your post. You sounded like an arrogant asshole. I hate to break it to you, but just b/c you went to the "old factory" doesn't make you above the majority of ppl. who go there now. Maybe its not as good as it was, but nothing ever is - things change. So don't refer to "us shumucks". Maybe if you took the time out to put what you had to say in an intelligent format, you would not have sounded so ignorant. Some ppl. still enjoy factory, yeah from what I hear it used to be a lot better, but get off your high horse, just b/c your 5+ older than me, doesn't make you superior.

And, you can throw may age in my face all you want, but I have news for you - I'm in college, I don't have a real job yet, this is my time to go out & party. & just because I'm not 21 for another 2 months, I don't have to feel bad for that. It's how old you act. not how old you are. I'm not some girl who runs around factory in a skirt & hooker boots, banged up out of her mind. You probably miss the old factory & have a right too, but grow up & act maturely about it when you post, b/c I made the comment "what a loser" - cause you sounded like one.