Clubplanet Nightlife Community

newbie coke user

rift

I have been looking for coke for some time and finally someone offered me some at a rave. He was selling them in $20 amounts so i bought one of those but didnt take it that night. I did take a bullet i think she called it but didnt feel much, it was probly outdone by the 2 pills i was on that night? But the following night i snorted the 2 lines worth and didnt feel anything at all, dont know if i did it wrong or what, but is 2 lines supposed to make you feel it or what? and how long would it last? half an hour or somethin? And all you do is suck it up your nose right? I did that and like 5min later i felt it like goin down my throat, is that normal? should you take a drink to wash it down? Its also a possibility it was some bunk shit, but i dont think so cause I saw the people sellin it taken it from the same sack they sold it to me in. Thanks in advance for the info.

. . I duno maybe I was special, but this shit just seemed to come naturally to me..

Ok, how bout this..

'Hypothetically' if one wanted to do cocaine I heard that the best method would be to go about it like this..:

'Cocaine' has a tendency to clump up if its kept in a baggie for a long period of time (in later stages of usage, it rarely stays put long enough for this to be a problem .. and .. well . . you'll usually upgrade the quality as you become more 'discerning' . .but I wouldn't know anything about that :rolleyes:;) ) If its in rock form (I've 'heard' of dealers selling it this way from time to time..) or its been sitting in the container your keeping it in for a while Take the 'cocaine', and dump it out onto a smooth surface.. Any table will do but glass and/or mirrors are considered the best surfaces because its hard for the coke to adhere to the surface..

This is .. again, all what I heard from other people..

Take another smooth something .. say a credit card or even better a credit card without indented lettering and firmly , but CAREFULLY crush up the coke until its a fine powder (I would also recommend a razor blade, but I don't know if the doctor .. or your mother for that matter wants you to play with anything sharp.. but later, a razor blade is the best too for this..I may.. write an advanced tutorial with diagrams in the future, but for now, text will do..).

You want to lay the card flat and press down carefully on the big rocks and once it becomes kind of pebbly gather the pile together and crush it up REALLY firmly.. This will pulverise it into a fine powder, you may have to repeat this step more than once depending on how fine you want it.. Next take the card, and as if to slice up vegitables with a chefs knife ( Do not actually USE a chef's knife for this step) 'chop' at the coke until very very fine...

Take a second credit card and lightly scrape the sides of the one you used to cut ..

Don't waste needlessly ..There's children dieing from that shit somewhere else in the world you know? . . Waste.. So save the children, conserve your coke!.... ;) . .

Next, as if you were painting a picture, take one of the credit cards and and gather all that lovely ... wind blown and pure, like the freshness of the Adirondacs in January ...snow into a little pile.. Next take the credit card and 'chop' a smaller pit off the pile, say something a little smaller than the area of your pinky finger, and move it to the side.. Next, and this is the tricky part.. Form a 'line' on the glass with it..

Forming a Proper 'Line'

Ok, so we've cut up the cocaine and seperated a part to make a line with.. Now, you're going to have to follow my directions very carefully...

(Before beginning make sure you have the glass or surface the coke is on sitting directly in front of you.)

1. Take your hand as if you were going to grasp a pen to write.

2. place the credit card between your thumb and index finder and slide it back until the edge comes to rest in your palm.

3. place the card on the glass mirror above the blow

4. orient (turn) it so that its diagonal to the way your facing (if your a righty it will be like a backslash on the keyboard with the top of the card leaning towards the LEFT, opposite for lefties, top leans to the RIGHT)

5. With the card oriented this way place it ABOVE that succulent pile of joy.. so that the CENTER of the edge on the glass is making contact with the pile..

6. In a smooth slow motion slide the credit card down and SLIGHTLY to the right (for righties) or to the left (for Lefties). You'll notice that the yayo will ride along the edge and form a loose line on the table.

7. take the credit card and carfully... OH so carefully.. Like a surgeon massaging an open heart, or a cat running nimbly along a brick fence... sweep the line tight and straight from either side (BE CAREFUL NOT TO BREATHE ON IT!!) ...

Congratulations!! You've now cut your first line, yeah, the gallery will harp on the amount I said to use, but this is a beginner tutorial and ...hypothetically..you'd want to use less.. or so I've heard...

Now! the fun part.. 'railing' that first good line..

Railing the 'Line'

Ahh yes, that first good rail... Its like heaven assaulting your sinuses.. and if you're not careful little Billy, one day they'll explode from the blow and you'll bleed uncontrollably..but I digress..

That first line..that first rush and first freeze, oh ... What a special event in a person's life..

First you must fashion a 'tube' of some sort to use to inhale the coke. This can be a piece of a straw, say an inch and a half to 2 inches in length, or it can even be a rolled up dollar bill (All you fancy pants out there can use hundreds.. Like me of course.. Bling Bling!!..). I don't recommend a rolled up piece of money because for inexperienced users the coke can have a tendency to get caught at the bottom of the tube in the spaces created by rolling the bill.. Stick to plastic until you become better at it..

(do this in one smooth motion, you can practice a few dry runs on an open piece of glass until you feel comfortable enough for the real thing)

1. Take the tube and insert it about an eigth of an inch into your nostril of choice...

2. Exhale.. Do not inhale!! This is VERY important.. DO NOT AT THIS TIME INHALE!

**NOTE** This is where camps diverge..Some say to place your finger over the opposing nostril.... I mean I've heard that its more effective, and enjoyable to 'aerate' the coke and leave the opposing nostril open, compensate for the openess with a stronger inhale when the time comes..

3. Place the tip of the tube at the bottom of the line that you made on the glass

(Now this is tricky, PAY ATTENTION, YOUNG GRASSHOPPER!)

4. while moving your head up the line, inhale deeply.. You'll notice that the blow will fly up the tube and will head up your sinuses and into your lungs.. IN ONE SMOOTH MOTION, INHALE AND MOVE UP THE LINE!!

You'll then feel a 'rush' which is a sudden moment of sting then a nice numbing feeling accompanied by a "GOING UP!!" feel.. (the first time you don't get the normal 'coke' rush because you don't know what your in for yet)..

Sit back . . enjoy it..

A bit later you'll get the 'drip' from the stuff coated on your sinuses, this is normal.. try to have a drink with it, alcohol complements well.. From beer to the hard stuff.. although I do recommend a more 'hearty' beer like a nice wheat beer .. Ales and especially pale ales and IPA's are waay to dry.. You want to stay away from typically 'dry' alcohol in general...

Make more lines as necessary until you feel like coming down..

But don't stay up to long.. You could get lost.. Or so I've heard.. hypothetically . . ;) . . :aright: . .

I suggest you don't start. Everyone who plays around with coke develops a problem eventually. (I'm sure somebody will jump in and say nay, but i've seen it happen to lots of people.) It's really very highly addictive. Nobody goes looking to do fuck with coke, it just sort of happens and by the time they realize it, they are a mess. I personally cant do any more than a miniscule amount on a rare occasion because it gives me really bad palpitations.

Originally posted by Crackorn

.S. rift, don't do coke! Esp. while on pills because they will negate each other.

when you start to come down from a roll, a little blow will get you back up. but there is not point to doing any while you are rolling.

LMFAO!! thats an excellent tutorial!

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . I duno maybe I was special, but this shit just seemed to come naturally to me..

Ok, how bout this..

'Hypothetically' if one wanted to do cocaine I heard that the best method would be to go about it like this..:

But don't stay up to long.. You could get lost.. Or so I've heard.. hypothetically . . ;) . . :aright: . .

This is .. again, all what I heard from other people..

Take another smooth something .. say a credit card or even better a credit card without indented lettering and firmly , but CAREFULLY crush up the coke until its a fine powder (I would also recommend a razor blade, but I don't know if the doctor .. or your mother for that matter wants you to play with anything sharp.. but later, a razor blade is the best too for this..I may.. write an advanced tutorial with diagrams in the future, but for now, text will do..).

Next, as if you were painting a picture, take one of the credit cards and and gather all that lovely ... wind blown and pure, like the freshness of the Adirondacs in January ...snow into a little pile.. Next take the credit card and 'chop' a smaller pit off the pile, say something a little smaller than the area of your pinky finger, and move it to the side.. Next, and this is the tricky part.. Form a 'line' on the glass with it..

Forming a Proper 'Line'

Ok, so we've cut up the cocaine and seperated a part to make a line with.. Now, you're going to have to follow my directions very carefully...

(Before beginning make sure you have the glass or surface the coke is on sitting directly in front of you.)

5. With the card oriented this way place it ABOVE that succulent pile of joy.. so that the CENTER of the edge on the glass is making contact with the pile..

7. take the credit card and carfully... OH so carefully.. Like a surgeon massaging an open heart, or a cat running nimbly along a brick fence... sweep the line tight and straight from either side (BE CAREFUL NOT TO BREATHE ON IT!!) ...

Congratulations!! You've now cut your first line, yeah, the gallery will harp on the amount I said to use, but this is a beginner tutorial and ...hypothetically..you'd want to use less.. or so I've heard...

Now! the fun part.. 'railing' that first good line..

Railing the 'Line'

Ahh yes, that first good rail... Its like heaven assaulting your sinuses.. and if you're not careful little Billy, one day they'll explode from the blow and you'll bleed uncontrollably..but I digress..

That first line..that first rush and first freeze, oh ... What a special event in a person's life..

2. Exhale.. Do not inhale!! This is VERY important.. DO NOT AT THIS TIME INHALE!

**NOTE** This is where camps diverge..Some say to place your finger over the opposing nostril.... I mean I've heard that its more effective, and enjoyable to 'aerate' the coke and leave the opposing nostril open, compensate for the openess with a stronger inhale when the time comes..

A bit later you'll get the 'drip' from the stuff coated on your sinuses, this is normal.. try to have a drink with it, alcohol complements well.. From beer to the hard stuff.. although I do recommend a more 'hearty' beer like a nice wheat beer .. Ales and especially pale ales and IPA's are waay to dry.. You want to stay away from typically 'dry' alcohol in general...

:laugh: u r a nut. in a good way.

i have seen people do the EXHALE a few times. that is a most unfortunate thing, especially when u r on limited snow supply.. that is something you could quite possibly get knocked out for, even by a best friend.

nice tutorial mike.

:hat:

I did the exhale thing in the 90's. It was my first bump of K. It was on a girls hand in Twilo. I was rolling my ass off, and she told me to sniff off her hand. Since I had never sniffed before, and I hadn't had the oppurtunity to read PhuturePhunk's tutorial, I ended up exhaling the precious K all over the dance floor. To say that this lovely girl was pissed would be putting it mildly. Luckily, she felt it was her obligation to try again, this time teaching me step by step the proper way to bump.

I spent the next half hour crouched down on the dance floor, holding my head tripping mad motherfucken ballz while my friends danced in a circle. When I came out of it, my only words were "Can I get another bump PLEAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ"

And now I'm an addict. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Evan

Oh..and: ARE YOU STUPID?? WHY WOULD U GET YOURSELF INTO COKE? IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE IT AND YOUR FRIENDS AREN'T DOING IT, WHY WOULD U WANT TO HURT YOURSELF LIKE THAT? Sorry. Just want to stop somone before they make a HUGE mistake.

Originally posted by joeg

no offense... but common sense says you don't breathe on the fucking line... i mean seriously... thats definately ass-kicking material....

it sounds stupid but it happens too often for some reason. ive seen people do it a few times, ive even seen people turn on the air in a car or something while that shit is out. :rolleyes: freekin idiots

Originally posted by somebitch

it sounds stupid but it happens too often for some reason. ive seen people do it a few times, ive even seen people turn on the air in a car or something while that shit is out. :rolleyes: freekin idiots

ok... breathing on it is one thing... and like evan said, he was fucked up... so i guess its semi-understandable... but if they put the air on in the car... the next thing they'd be railing is gravel on the side of the road at highway speeds...

Originally posted by rift

I have been looking for coke,

and all you do is suck it up your nose right?

is that normal?

Thanks in advance for the info.

(previous quote has been edited and taken out of context for your amusement:tongue: )

:tongue:

Yo bro,

To start, let me just mention that I firmly believe "to each his own" so I wont go super hardcore preacher on you like some spank ass who never did anything illegal in his life.

I have done some of this, some of that, and a shitload of the other, so Im not the average spaz speaking here, so that you know.

Another thing that I do know, the shit is viciously addictive and that it does nothing but force you to come back into that surreal world that appears when you suck that shit up your nose.

I could go on and on about how that drug killed friends of mine as well as family, but like I said before, Im not going to preach.

Just be careful, and rethink your decision if you could do that much it would be cool, just looking here.

Latas:hat:

I've done some stupid shit while fucked up.

I once had about 4 grams of K on a metro card. They are pretty good to use to pur into vials. They were the last of my supply, and I shook my hand by mistake, making the card bend and snap all the k into ther air. Bye bye

Speaking of rails, I used to make it a habit of going to clubs and bars and doing a rail off of a actual rail. Didn't matter where it was. A Rail in the VIP section of Ohm. The Rail underneath the Angel in Tunnel. Etc.

One of the parts of my story in the other thread, is when i finally quit K after this happened: I was at work. I needed a bump bad. i went itno the unisex bathroom and closed the stall door. i pulled out my full 2 gram jar and started to open it. My hands were so sweaty it slipped out, falling to the floor. It exploded on contact letteing out all the powder along with razor sharp peices of glass. I was horrified. I immediately got on my hands and knees to sniff as much as I could save. As I bent down, my face an inch from the floor, I smelled the remenants of feces and piss. I saw the glass. And I fully realized that I was an addict. That's wht got me into rehab.

Just thought I'd share a couple more stories.

Evan

Originally posted by Evan

I've done some stupid shit while fucked up.

I once had about 4 grams of K on a metro card. They are pretty good to use to pur into vials. They were the last of my supply, and I shook my hand by mistake, making the card bend and snap all the k into ther air. Bye bye

Speaking of rails, I used to make it a habit of going to clubs and bars and doing a rail off of a actual rail. Didn't matter where it was. A Rail in the VIP section of Ohm. The Rail underneath the Angel in Tunnel. Etc.

One of the parts of my story in the other thread, is when i finally quit K after this happened: I was at work. I needed a bump bad. i went itno the unisex bathroom and closed the stall door. i pulled out my full 2 gram jar and started to open it. My hands were so sweaty it slipped out, falling to the floor. It exploded on contact letteing out all the powder along with razor sharp peices of glass. I was horrified. I immediately got on my hands and knees to sniff as much as I could save. As I bent down, my face an inch from the floor, I smelled the remenants of feces and piss. I saw the glass. And I fully realized that I was an addict. That's wht got me into rehab.

ooof! thats a nasty one! i hope you dont ever get that low again.

Just thought I'd share a couple more stories.

Evan

I forgot to add one line to that story. When I realized that I was a crackhead, instead of sniffing, I blew all the K and glass away. I then got off my knees, went back to my desk, and started calling the rehab centers. Checked in a little bit later.

And yes. It has helped.

Evan

Originally posted by Evan

I forgot to add one line to that story. When I realized that I was a crackhead, instead of sniffing, I blew all the K and glass away. I then got off my knees, went back to my desk, and started calling the rehab centers. Checked in a little bit later.

And yes. It has helped.

Evan

Cool that you had such an enlightenment.

Those enlightenments in general (not just drug related) are always a surprise.

I mean one moment everything in the world is set in such a way, the puff, your own understanding of how things tick just gets a reality check and reset of sorts.

OK, too much philosophy my heads starting to hurt..

Anyone have an aspirin? :blank:

Ok, how bout this..

FYI:

Although you qualify your statement as being "Hypothetically", be wary that such statements can still be used against you. This alone cannot be sufficient evidence for any charges to be filed against you but it can certainly be used as supporting evidence and grounds for suspicion. I'm sure in this case there is no possibility of that happening but i just wanted everyone to know since you can never be too careful these days:) .

• 3 weeks later...