Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Will chris liebing be at the WMC?

Guest saleen351

I love both Picotto and Liebing as DJ and they have both had alot of solid productions.. I think they are both unbelievable DJs but as producers at this point I do not think they are anywhere close to Marco Bailey.. Baileys productions are different than all others and he stands out.. What recent soid productions have Picotto came out with lately?? exactly.. i have loved alot of his past work like baguette and some of his productions from 2001.. but over the past year i dont believe he has produced anything outstanding.. Liebing as well.. his Stigamata 9 and 10 are both crap and the only solid production he has had over the past year has been his remix of love express and blood angels.. besides that nothing at all.. Bailey on the other hand has his own label (MB Elektronics.. refer to my sig ;) ) and has been on a tear with solid productions Liquid Lab, Caprioska, Fiesta Leblon, Ghost In The Head (that was with his brother Redhead), Challenger, Enter The Dragon Ep, Capture Gods Judgement, and also a bunch of remixes he has done by artists such as Ben Sims, Robbie Rivera, Felipe Straud, Bando, and Redhead.. and not to mention these are just prodcutions with in the past year or so.. Marco Bailey is the fucking man.. Nuff Said!!!

Guest saleen351

You can turn on MB and right away you'll know its not CL or MP.... Therefore its not proper to compare them... Same genre, miles apart though.

true, i can always tell marco's and chris' stuff when the needle drops. speaking of which, i just got marco's new ep on primate... "living on a plane ep" primate #73. should be out in a few weeks or so. i'll be playing 1 or 2 of the tracks tomorrow nite @ spi.

paz,

stryke

Originally posted by saleen351

You can turn on MB and right away you'll know its not CL or MP.... Therefore its not proper to compare them... Same genre, miles apart though.

thanks for once again proving how really clueless you are when it comes to techno. try doing a lil homework and making some sense with your replies and then maybe we will take you seriously. later roooooookie!

Originally posted by saleen351

well i would hope their prodections sound different.. as far as DJing is concerned.. these 3 guys play alot of the same stuff.. they are all friends and all respect each other..

Originally posted by stryke303

true, i can always tell marco's and chris' stuff when the needle drops. speaking of which, i just got marco's new ep on primate... "living on a plane ep" primate #73. should be out in a few weeks or so. i'll be playing 1 or 2 of the tracks tomorrow nite @ spi.

paz,

stryke

Yup next big release on Primate.. that has been on MB's top ten since he finished it

Originally posted by stryke303

hell, i'm just glad that you guys are talking about techno on the MIAMI board! ok, maybe it's not the most accurate info i've ever read, but it's a start ;)

paz,

stryke

i hope ur not referring to me.. and im not from miami.. the post just happened to catch my eye.. and for someone to say Liebing and Picotto productions are so much better than MB and he sucks cause he made that "whistle song" is the most inaccurate thing i think i ever read.. :laugh:

Originally posted by whatevaman

thanks for once again proving how really clueless you are when it comes to techno. try doing a lil homework and making some sense with your replies and then maybe we will take you seriously. later roooooookie!

also just to clarify a lil, i do agree that you can tell these guys production apart, there is no denying that. but to say they are miles apart is where i disagree.