Clubplanet Nightlife Community

club characters

something in another post got me thinking.... you know how you have club characters.. like the old guy dancing at joeys.. or the "bald guy" you always see everywhere...

well did you ever wonder if people have character names for you... b/c most people when you go out alot you know a lot of people but you don't know their names.. or you know their name but its mike.. so you have to call them mike ____ so you can differenciate...

feel free to post your club characters..

so many aliases i wouldn't even know where to begin..

but i'll start with the crazy circus guy that performs every friday night at metro before the crowd gets too packed. you can see him doing his african/break outta straight jacket moves along with the swimming on the floor routine, push ups and topped off w/ back flips.

seriously though i think my friends make up at least 10 names a night for people when we go out. even better though is the summer aka's for people you meet and have to call them by their street name or hair color or deformity cuz there's just too many of em. actually one girl from this past summer we didn't know her name the entire season, but her dog's name was jack. he was a black lab. so you know what her name developed into?.... Jack the Black Dog.

OH DANI ROD'S GOT TOO MANY OF THESE.....................LET ME BEGIN:

theres this one character that sticks out right now...........there's this one MEXICAN girl that i see out alot, REAL FUGGIN ANNOYING.........people just call her pretty much that annoying girl..........this FUGGIN girl, will actually tell the DJ to shut the music, YELL across the club and say "HEY ROD THIS IS MY BEST FRIEND MELISSA, WE JUST MET BUT SHE'S MY BEST FRIEND"

this girl is so annoying, you def have seen her out, she's the girl that thinks everyone knows her and she knows everyone too, but the only reason guys talk to her is to stair at her tits.......cause nothing that comes out of her mouth actually makes sense or has any relevance to anything...............

yeah this girls club character name is def "THAT ANNOYING GIRL"

next time we're out at metro dani, i'll point her out............!!!!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

theres this one character that sticks out right now...........there's this one MEXICAN girl that i see out alot, REAL FUGGIN ANNOYING.........people just call her pretty much that annoying girl..........this FUGGIN girl, will actually tell the DJ to shut the music, YELL across the club and say "HEY ROD THIS IS MY BEST FRIEND MELISSA, WE JUST MET BUT SHE'S MY BEST FRIEND"

this girl is so annoying, you def have seen her out, she's the girl that thinks everyone knows her and she knows everyone too, but the only reason guys talk to her is to stair at her tits.......cause nothing that comes out of her mouth actually makes sense or has any relevance to anything...............

yeah but she will probably be standing next to me!

Originally posted by dogekid

so many aliases i wouldn't even know where to begin..

but i'll start with the crazy circus guy that performs every friday night at metro before the crowd gets too packed. you can see him doing his african/break outta straight jacket moves along with the swimming on the floor routine, push ups and topped off w/ back flips.

s

his mane is CHris "something" i have a business card of his

guy IMO is stranger then my posts.

he get thrown out of alot of places for dancing like that

its too dangerous to the ppl around him..

last night at METRO he Cracked the floor (bastard)

doing a death flip

Originally posted by liqidtouch

his mane is CHris "something" i have a business card of his

guy IMO is stranger then my posts.

he get thrown out of alot of places for dancing like that

its too dangerous to the ppl around him..

last night at METRO he Cracked the floor (bastard)

doing a death flip

i caught that last nite i was standing right there, dat friggin guy almost cracked me in the mouth pullin one of those suicide stunts.

He actually cracked the floor for real?

Originally posted by jrzcluba

i caught that last nite i was standing right there, dat friggin guy almost cracked me in the mouth pullin one of those suicide stunts.

He actually cracked the floor for real?

sure did

go look tonight ro when yo go again

it starts in front of the booth and goes about 10 feet to the right

Originally posted by roddigga

your an ass rod!!:mad:

Back in the Middle Ages, at the infamous club known as TWILO

there was a homeless old man who use to do the WALTZ, he wore all black and smelled like a garbage can.....

we use to call him, THE OLD GUY WHO DOES THE WALTZ

there also was this 40-year-old feg who use to wear these tight ass shorts and had neon necklaces that he uses to make initials out of and walked around the club holding up these neon shits, e.g. DT (for the nights Danny Tenaglia was spinnin

we use to call him, THE FAG WITH THE TIGHT ASS SHORTS AND NEON NECKLACES

Originally posted by cynstam21

Back in the Middle Ages, at the infamous club known as TWILO

there was a homeless old man who use to do the WALTZ, he wore all black and smelled like a garbage can.....

we use to call him, THE OLD GUY WHO DOES THE WALTZ

there also was this 40-year-old feg who use to wear these tight ass shorts and had neon necklaces that he uses to make initials out of and walked around the club holding up these neon shits, e.g. DT (for the nights Danny Tenaglia was spinnin

we use to call him, THE FAG WITH THE TIGHT ASS SHORTS AND NEON NECKLACES

:laugh: :laugh:

ur great!! and i remember him too

theres also that OLDER man that was at METRO real early firday

botton down shirt

about 48 yrs

obviouly hes got a transplant going on (hair) cause when Traina was there (couple years ago)

he had less hair

John and the rest of us called him BEnny Hill but john had a special name for him

he called him DADDY