Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Carmen Electra Is Rediculously Hot

njdionysus

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Mystify22

The more I watch her on Til Death Do Us Part, the less perfectly beautiful I find her.......I don't know, she just doesn't look as good as I always thought she did....Don't get me wrong, I still think she's gorgeous -- just not perfect

shes wayyyyyyyyyyy hotter than britney thats for sure :cool: :cool:

The more I watch her on Til Death Do Us Part, the less perfectly beautiful I find her.......I don't know, she just doesn't look as good as I always thought she did....Don't get me wrong, I still think she's gorgeous -- just not perfect

see, i'm just the opposite... seeing her without makeup and airbrushing just makes her hotter to me because she's still gorgeous without all of it... definitely not perfect, but who is?

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by holmer

jennifer walcott is also damn hot !!! omg

sorry guys but suddenly i feel that jennifer walcott is even hotter :jerkoff: :jerkoff: :jerkoff: :jerkoff:

nope ...u must remeber jennifer has been sprayed in make up, and is doing the photoshoot...so shes at her top...carmen is just in sweats and basic makeup.....and yes in the pics jennifer looks hotter...but carmen is just about as hot in her normal street clothes.......now just imagine carmen all done up standing next to jennifer then how would it look!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Sorry for the sarcasm, but are you perfect?

I don't think anyone is..... :D

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

nope ...u must remeber jennifer has been sprayed in make up, and is doing the photoshoot...so shes at her top...carmen is just in sweats and basic makeup.....and yes in the pics jennifer looks hotter...but carmen is just about as hot in her normal street clothes.......now just imagine carmen all done up standing next to jennifer then how would it look!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Im still taking Jennifer Walcott, Hands Down! :bowdown:

Originally posted by browneyedqt

I was thinking the same thing...her skin looks amazing and perfect...so airbrushed but she's still gorgeous, I love her eyes...

totaly beautiful. her eye make up is amaizing. I love her too, she is great, her personality glows, she is so relaxed with herself. Dave couldn't have picked a better woman :) :)

its 10:30....time to go and watch the show 'till death do as part' ..... aren't they just lovely together???

• 4 months later...