Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tyson Fight !!

Did anyone know?

Etienne is a real contender. He's not any nimrod off the street who got offered a mill. He's trainer is Jack Moesly, Shane Moesly's father. Shit his record is 24 and 1 (&2 now) with 17 knockouts.

Tyson was rebuilt by freddy roach he could never be what he was when he was 19 to 21 but he has a chance for the undisputed within this year or next.

A knock out in 49 seconds, Iron Mike is fucking known for this,

Till now it has not happened in a while, within the 44 KO's that tyson has, over 3/4 are within 4 rounds. This is nothing new for him or boxing fans

Originally posted by reddog4063

i wish someone would give me 1,000,000 to take a single punch :rolleyes:

It would take more than a million for me to take one punch from Mike Tyson. He may be way past his prime, but he can still re-arrange someone's face with one single punch.

Originally posted by mangos

It would take more than a million for me to take one punch from Mike Tyson. He may be way past his prime, but he can still re-arrange someone's face with one single punch.

well he def got some of his brains knocked out... "I broke my back" "Is it vertebrae?" "actually its spinal" hahah :)

Originally posted by gonzojournilist

Did anyone know?

Tyson was rebuilt by freddy roach he could never be what he was when he was 19 to 21 but he has a chance for the undisputed within this year or next.

There is no way that he would beat Lewis. Holyfield could still take him for that matter. Tyson should just collect some paychecks, fight Lewis one more time (and lose), and bow out.

GOd i wonder how blind people are. Tyson will always beat people whoa re afraid and not skillful eough. He still loks sloopy adn hes not the same fighter from the 80s. If anyone thinks he can beat LEWS again then your living in the past, yes he can alwayslandthat punch so iunderstand the exctement aroud it. But face the facts, even tyson said he cant fight lewis next. Or ever in my opinion.

Originally posted by silverbull

GOd i wonder how blind people are. Tyson will always beat people whoa re afraid and not skillful eough. He still loks sloopy adn hes not the same fighter from the 80s. If anyone thinks he can beat LEWS again then your living in the past, yes he can alwayslandthat punch so iunderstand the exctement aroud it. But face the facts, even tyson said he cant fight lewis next. Or ever in my opinion.

:laugh:

Cool, another boxing fan. Cliff Etienne is NOT a contender. He got KOed by a guy who used to be a contender (Oquendo) and then drew with an over the Hill Frans Both in one of the ugliest and most entertaining fights I have ever seen. Besides those fights, he was pretty much untested. Etienne had, and obviously still does have a glass jaw, and he likes to come forward. He's tailor made for a guy like Tyson. Tyson is fun to watch, just because he can punch hard, and he likes to bite people, but he is washed up. A rematch with Lewis would be a big payday, but he has no chance of staying conscious for more than 5 or 6 rounds in the ring with him.

My Tyson dream fight....Tyson vs David Tua.

They're almost indentical as fighters. THAT is an exciting fight, not a Lewis rematch.

hey ZEEKER some of these peple like TYSON cause hes fom nyc and can punch nd dont see the whole picture. DAVID TUA i think woul beat tyson cause hes not afraid of him. Also tyson has never mentined fightin him i wonder why,hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

yeah, I love Tua, and would definitely take him over Tyson. Did you see Tua's end Michael Moorer's carreer in 30 seconds a few months ago? That was seriously painful to watch.

I agree...Tyson is way past his prime and would never be able to beat Lewis or contend for the title. I would love to see that happen however...if he were somehow able to pull it off, he might start getting the respect he deserves as a boxer. Because of his many out of the ring problems, he hasn't been considered as one of the best boxers or athletes of our time or ever. Maybe if he were able to become champ again, he might get respect as a boxer. Granted, he's a criminal and in general a detrament to society but I think he doesnt get the respect he deserves as a boxer. I do think you'll see him fight Lewis again in the near future...simply because the price will be right. Someone's gonna wave a good 7-8 mill in front of his face to get in the ring with Lewis, and he'll take it...even if he thinks he can't win.