Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tini-- lets trade Saturday stories!

adeliz01

How was Danny Howells?! I'm glad you finally made it to PvD on Fri, by the way.

Sat. was amazing. I most def. have a new fav. dutch dj......tiesto who?? It is 11:00 am on Sunday, I am at work after having slept exactly 0 minutes. but, hey, I'll sleep when I'm old right!

I'll post pics on Monday......do you have some too??!!

OH MY GOD! Howells was UNREAL! Best set I have heard by him - hands down. We got there shortly after midnight. Krish, Pete & I stuck it out till the end - around 9 am. I hung with the Boston CPers for most of the night. I had an awesome time! I didn't leave the mainroom once. You couldn't have dragged me off that dancefloor!

Lots of techno & breaks :heart:

No pics from Howells but there should be some from PvD floating around soon :D

Glad you had fun at Armin. I definitely have to check him out soon :aright:

Hey!!! I stuck it out till after 7!!! :mad::mad:

Some people left early and some people crashed out standing on their feet..... AND some people actually HAD to work last week - no snow days here. :tongue:

But My weekend was made when he dropped the entire "Nobody Listens to Techno" track he made..... OMFG - he HAS to release that sometime - I mean I don't have a deck and I'd like to have that one on vinyl - and on CD.... Howells kicked ass - can't wait for next month!!!

Originally posted by sauvee88

Hey!!! I stuck it out till after 7!!! :mad::mad:

you're awfully defensive! I didn't say "SAUVEE LEFT EARLY" :laugh2:

Yeah I loved that he dropped Size DDD - Nobody Listens To Techno. I :heart: that track too!

The whole place went nuts when he dropped a mix of LL Cool J's Mama Said Knock You Out at about 8:20 am. Haha, it was awesome :aright:

Originally posted by sauvee88

But My weekend was made when he dropped the entire "Nobody Listens to Techno" track he made..... OMFG - he HAS to release that sometime - I mean I don't have a deck and I'd like to have that one on vinyl - and on CD.... Howells kicked ass - can't wait for next month!!!

seriously doubt it. The sample is featured and kind of a slap in the face to Eminem so, barring a totally intense amount of money being paid to Dr. Dre, I don't think it'll ever see a real release. Luckily Deep Dish can press their own stuff so there may be some whites somewhere, but I doubt you'll ever see them for sale.

I found it on MP3 but I'm pretty sure its a Rip....good though.

HOLY SHIT!!! What a fuckin night! Probably the best set I've heard from DH, and one of the best I've ever heard. I think it beats the Saeed & Palash set I heard NYE! I can still hear that pounding bass-line in my head!

Dropped the (new??) remix of "I wish you were here" (is it the Lexicon Ave remix)...and then later on sampled it again against a much harder bass-line (or maybe a different remix?).

At this rate I HAVE to get into his party at WMC.

Originally posted by revaluation

seriously doubt it. The sample is featured and kind of a slap in the face to Eminem so, barring a totally intense amount of money being paid to Dr. Dre, I don't think it'll ever see a real release.

What they should do is just put the mp3 out there for everyone but change the name to "Eminem is a Little Bitch" because Eminem is a little bitch.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Good to see you too Hotcheme! :D I ran into Mike again when I was getting my coat but I didn't see you :(

i must have missed you - i saw ravermania outside while i was waiting for mike. apparently he went into the dj booth afterwards to get a picture with danny and our friend steven. but danny was talking to someone so stevgen grabbed his nipple to get him to turn around to get the picture.

Originally posted by revaluation

Also played a remix of Lexicon Ave.'s remix of Depeche Mode - Only when I lose myself

A re-remix, if you will

also,

Moby - Southside

John Creamer - Lift up the needle

here are some other spots (thanks to TJ5 from Boston CP)

John Creamer & Stephane K - "Wish You Were Here" (Lexicon Avenue Mix)

Kaito vs. Depeche Mode vs. Lexicon Avenue - "Only When I Release My Body" (Danny Howells Edit)

Size DDD - "Nobody Listens To Techno"

Science Department - "From Dusk Till Dawn"

Science Department - "From Dusk Till Dawn" (16b remix)

Soul Providers - "Rise" (Mas Collective mix)

LL Cool J - "Mama Said Knock You Out"

Mary J Blige - Family Affair (Luke Fair mix)

Archigram - "Carnaval"

The Clash - "Rock the Casbah" [final track]

Hotcheme - I'm gonna have to remember that nipple move when I try to get a picture with a dj :laugh: :laugh:

Someone grabbed my ass at Arc on Saturday! I later put a water bottle in each back pocket... my friends were calling it my "water bottle bumper" :laugh2: :laugh2: It did wonders to prevent ass grabbage!

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Hotcheme - I'm gonna have to remember that nipple move when I try to get a picture with a dj :laugh: :laugh:

Someone grabbed my ass at Arc on Saturday! I later put a water bottle in each back pocket... my friends were calling it my "water bottle bumper" :laugh2: :laugh2: It did wonders to prevent ass grabbage!

:laugh: i am surprised - arc isn't usually an ass-grabbing kind of place.

but the nipple thing - i can't beleive he did that. i can't thinkof too many people who could get away with that.

Originally posted by hotcheme

i must have missed you - i saw ravermania outside while i was waiting for mike. apparently he went into the dj booth afterwards to get a picture with danny and our friend steven. but danny was talking to someone so stevgen grabbed his nipple to get him to turn around to get the picture.

Hey, glad I got a chance to say bye to you. BTW, I must have looked a TOTAL mess....I was pretty much fading in and out of reality at that point, so if I was acting really strange, forgive me!

:D